Posts by AYESHA

As a diehard Glenn Hughes fan, I love both of them :thumbup: The reason is because I don't place favouritism on one thing. All of Glenn's albums are groovy, creative and up-to-date with the time. Rocking funk/R & B songs :) :) :) :)

Thank you for the music
    :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
    Ayesha

I apologise for not posting on this website for a very long time, but I enjoyed reading Mel Galley's answers. I wish him the best of luck and also would like to thank him for answering our questions.

All the best

Ayesha:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Have you seen the Red Hot Chili Peppers interview in the June 2006 Issue of Classic Rock ?. I bought my copy yesterday and they also feature a review of the "Stadium Arcadium" album. The Chilis mentioned Glenn Hughes in their interview as well.

Ayesha

What do you think of the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album, "Stadium Arcadium" ?. I think it is brilliant and very funky and I especially loved the new single. I saw them on Top Of The Pops too.

Ayesha

Has Glenn Hughes ever sang a Moody Blues song ?. Also has any of the Trapeze musicians, Glenn Hughes, Mel Galley and Dave Holland worked with the Moody Blues since Trapeze was signed to Threshold Records ?.

Ayesha

Where was David Holland born ?. I know that Glenn Hughes and Mel Galley were born in Cannock. Also what music did Holland's band Pinkerton Assorted Colour specialized in ?.

Ayesha

I really love that album "Face The Truth" since I admire both musicians. I already got the album and love Glenn's voice and John's heavy, melodious guitar playing on it. John Norum did the right thing leaving Europe in November 1986 since he was not happy with the poppy sounds that Joey Tempest seemed to favour.

Ayesha

I heard the news about Dave Holland. He may have been in trouble with the law, but I think he is a skilled drummer and a great songwriter. I love his work with Trapeze and Judas Priest and happened to own albums with Holland playing drums on them.

Ayesha

It's the same with "Greatest Hits", toadsterama. They are becoming common names for compilation albums nowadays.
    There is Guns n' Roses Greatest Hits, Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Hits etc.

Ayesha

I also remember them having a big hit in the late 1980s with "Big Fun". That was a Top 10 hit in the UK. I forgot to add Stevie Wonder in my Top 5 funk album list. I love his albums and his music.

Ayesha:)