Posts by Pere

Hi,

I think that Pat is not very interested to record anything, I think that the project Liddell Rush Thrall is still unreleased.

Maybe he is still waiting for the "inspiration" to play the gutar parts of Hughes & Thrall 2.

Cheers.

Pere

Hi Chris,

I just want to say, that the same happened to me, Mark send me the cd, because it was not available, on cd universe. He just send me an e mail saying that he was sending it. It was a great surprise and I want to thank him again for such a nice surprise.

Cheers.

Pere

Hi all GHCP,

to all who are going to Glenn's concert in Sevilla, I wish you a great concert.

I have a couple of qustions:

- Is there any kind of merchandising, like t-shirts, cd's, etc..?
    - The venue in Barcelona after the shows is a club where people go and dance, so the security staff "invite" the fans to get out the place because it has to be cleaned. Is there any chance to meet Glenn?

I hope to meet all the members who are going and have a photo together.

Cheers:cheers:

Pere

Happy Birthday Glenn,

:birthday::birthday3 I wish you a great day with your friends and family.

Thanks for your music, I'll see you in Barcelona on September.

:cheers: Cheers

Pere

Hi,

according to some spanish forums, Glenn is coming to play to Spain in September to Madrid Barcelona and Valencia.

Does anybody knows if it is true and confirm it?

I can't wait to see him again.

Cheers.

Pere

Depending where you look, a couple of what look like, unreleased bonus tracks, are added to the line-up :cool:

• Justine
    • Song For You

Maybe that first one is actually Jolayne? Hmmm, a good question for the CHAT on Sunday, me thinks :)

Hi,

for the die hard fans it is always a great news that there will be some unreleased tracks. Then the cd becomes a must have.

Cheers.

Pere

Hi GHCP's

last tuesday 10th july Jeff Beck played in Barcelona, it was a fantastic concert, it was the first time he was playing since 25 years. He played in the venue Bikini where Glenn has played several times, it was sold out and what a concert!!!!

I was shocked of his guitar playing and his technique, playing without pick, simply one of the best guitar players I have ever seen, what a pity that the concert only last 80 minutes.

There was Vinnie Colaiuta playing the drums, excellent drummer and a young girl playing the bass, any information about her?

I really recommend to get the tickets and go to the concert. Just imagine playing, Glenn, Jeff and Vinnie..... what a power trio! I will post some photos

Cheers :cheers:

Pere

Hi GHCP,

Thank you very much, my best wishes to all Glenn's fans, I hope he's coming to Spain this year.

Muchas gracias, thank you, merci, bedank, dankeschoen, Gràcies.
    :claphands Cheers :cheers:

Pere