Posts by annbur

Hey all! Nice to see you again!! Missed everyone here. I've been super busy as usual!

Thanks for all your kind words re: 'Coast to Coast'.

I only wish I would have sung full out-instead of holding back! I was so nervous! I didn't know exactly how I was going to sing the song-I just went with the flow the best I could. I had a few different versions of it going though my head so I kept faltering! :eek: EEK! Somehow I made it through! Lol!

Glenn was very sweet about the whole thing-as he always is with his fans. It was a true honour and blast of an experience!! :) :bow:

Love and light to all my GHCP friends!!

Ann xoxo

Kat & Todd!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the support and the amazing review. It's obvious that you truly 'listened' to every note Kat. I really appreciate that.

I hope you're both well as well as all the other awesome people here!

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!!

Cheers,

Ann
    xoxoxo:bouncer:

Hey guys and dolls,

Thanks again!!

Chris, I did see that review, it's a nice one and 8/10 is not bad!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I just got from camping, dogs and all! It was about 40 degrees celsius! Phew-- HOT!! Just how I like it!!

A quick note: another article has been written about Dream Aria and I. It's at
    http://www.themusicedge.com/mo…aria-connected-thro.shtml

A few mistakes/misquotes are in there though, like saying that I'd played cello in the Winnipeg Symphony! NOT! I played cello in a youth orchestra. Other than that, it's pretty good!
    Cheers all and I hope to 'see' ya soon...

Ann
    xo;)

hi guys:

it's also my birthday and Laurent just had his as well. yes, Aries is the coolest sign!
    just kidding... every sign has it's awesome characteristics!
    cheers all.
    Ann;)

Hi Wolfy:

Many happy returns to you on your birthday. :) All the best...
    I see that it's also Sue's b-day. It's mine and Laurent's too - almost the same days anyway...
    Cheers,
    Ann

Hi Sue:

A very Happy Birthday to a you as a fellow Aries. My b-day is the 18th. Good to know there's alot of silly Rams out here. It's also Laurent's b-day :)
    Cheers all,
    Ann

So does this nitwit have all of our username and passwords now? I've changed my passwords just in case. :mad:

This guy needs to wear a big giant "L" on his freakin' forehead. No life I suppose...:rolleyes:

Ann:p

Hey Mark:

So glad you're back in touch! Give us a call and get your butt over here soon! Lots to catch up on.:D

We had our meeting today with the record company fellow. Very nice guy, concise, smart, interested and cool. He said he'll speak with his lawyers and get back to us before the end of next week. He said he's looking for a market for us, wants to do a publishing and distribution deal etc. We'll see what happens.

Could you please tell everyone you know and ask them to tell everyone they know- about us!! We need record sales more than anything right now.

We have a buzz going around about us but need to sell! If anyone is interested in a cd, please let me know. It's expensive through our web-site -I'm not happy about this but it's a long story and I had no say in it. I can sell the cd's myself at half the price!! Just let me know!!!!!:)

Okay, once again- GET YOUR A** OVER HERE already!
    Cheers,
    Ann
    xo

MR. SNIDERS!!!! WHERE in the WORLD have you BEEN??!!:eek:

We miss you too! :( Send us a note sometime. Come visit Toronto and you can stay here!:) Of course you can still sing back-ups! You are an AMAZING singer:bow:

The cruise was awesome indeed. I've tried to get in touch with you know who- to no avail.

The KIDS are great. Now we have 2 dogs and still 2 cats. My rabbit passed away last year but he was about 13 and was not sick a day in his life.

How are things with you ??!!
    Keep in touch,
    Ann;)

THANKS TO EVERYBODY ELSE AGAIN for all your support!!:bouncer:

Hey guys:

Thanks so much for your help. :D Don't know why the msg board had a problem. :mad: I'm sure if you try again, it will be fine. If not, let me know and I'll fix your membership for you!:)

Cheers all and all the best. I'll keep you posted!
    Thanks again...:bow:

Ann;)

Hi all:

Dream Aria is going to a meeting this week with a record company. If you have time to do one good deed for the sake of my sanity and in the name of music, could you please do us a small favour. It's the easiest thing you'll do this entire year, I guarantee you. Please could you go to the site-
    http://www.dreamaria.com and sign the guestbook and/ or go on the MSG board. Even if you say one word, it will help with this week's record company meeting. Also, if you know ANYBODY that has a few minutes to spare, their help would be much appreciated as well.:bow: :D We have alot of fans, but very few people have said "hello" on the site. We need to sell ourselves. :( Your help would make a huge difference for us. Maybe a record deal???? You know what this means to a musician!! :bouncer:

I think you all know by now how much I appreciate your support. It's already made a huge impact. Just this little bit more could make the biggest one (impact) yet.

I'm sure you all also know that if there's anything I can do in return to help you achieve your dreams, I will.

Thanks and hope you're all well.:)
    Cheers,
    Ann:singer: ;)

Hey guys and gals!

You're all so sweet... thanks...:)

You can hear the songs on the 'Music' page of our site. We had to disable a few but we will be enabling them again later tonight.

If you'd like a copy of the cd, please let me know and I'll make sure you get a special discount- almost 1/2 price! Right now we need all the sales we can get! I'm almost starving and homeless!!! :(

Ok, it's not quite that bad--- yet!

Take care everyone and I hope to hear more of your feedback. It means alot to me...

Ann:bouncer: :bouncer: :) ;)

Hi Kat:

I too hope all goes well. I'm sure it will. You'll be back here before you know it! I'm going to check out the pics. Thanks for posting them.
    Let us know, when you're able, how everything went!
    All the best!

Ann:) ;) :thumbup:

Hey gals! Thanks for your concern! That's so sweet. The surgery was worse than I thought it would be but it's over. I healed up extremey fast- the doctor was shocked! Now it's as if I never even had anything done. The body is so amazing.

I've been extremely busy promoting my band's cd- it's my full-time job right now- best job I've ever had! That's the main reason I haven't been posting. I check in a couple of times a week though!

Also, I was out of town for a bit at a cottage- with a REAL fireplace and gorgeous jacuzzi!! We took the dogs with us. It was awesome!! A nice little getaway.
    Hope you're all well and are having a great weekend!

Cheers!
    Ann;) :singer:

p.s. :thumbup: Love the new look of the GH site! Cool colours. They're the same as the ones in my living room!

;) Hi Kat:

Sorry to hear about that but you will do awesome! It will be worth it in the end. I know carpel tunnel can be really painful! You'll be better than new!!! Go girl!

I have to go for surgery too but not as major. I've never really had surgery either so I'm not looking forward to it. I have to get a skin graft in my mouth. No thanks! I won't be able to sing for awhile which is not good since I'm in 2 bands right now! Ah well, such is life!

The good news is my band Dream Aria has been getting a fair amount of radio play!! Yeah!! Our song "The 11th Hour" will be on the radio in the UK tonight!!
    Whew-hoo!!

Hope to see you again soon Kat! All the best and please let us know how the surgery went!!

Cheers,
    Ann:)