Posts by Steve The Lemon Sauer

Greetings from PA! I'm a huge fan of Deep Purple, particularly Jon Lord as I'm a keyboard player. Recently I was playing "Hush" when a key broke off of one of my keyboards right in the middle of an organ solo; I think it happens at the 2:48 mark in this video.

Glenn granted me a phone interview in 2010 when he was promoting the release of the first Black Country Communion album. At that time, I was living in Boca Raton, FL, and visited Joe Bonamassa's company there. I was running a fan site dedicated to Led Zeppelin. With Jason Bonham being in the band, it was natural my page was covering all things BCC at the time. Here's a summary of Glenn's interview.

Currently I'm looking for any info about Deep Purple's Radio City Music Hall appearance in January 1976. I saw another thread on this forum with a Rolling Stone review. I couldn't view the attachment (since I'm a newbie), but I did find the text of the article on the Highway Star website. I've also seen a set list, which makes me wonder if there are any recordings of the show. Interestingly, John Bonham is supposed to have made some remarks onstage, and there is no mention of this in the Rolling Stone article, which doesn't really surprise me as RS wasn't very kind to Zep members. Does anybody have any recordings of the show? Or any other info?