Posts by kat

I was trying to post some pics from the show last night and the meet and greet but the one I put in came out huge in the post! So I deleted it. I am new to how to do this stuff! Can anyone help me on how to put the pics in so they can be smaller??

Kat

Yes, there were a lot of GH fans there at the meet and greet and show! I went throught the line twice, just because once wasn't enough! They were great to meet! And the show --- WOW is all I can say for now! I will post later in the live reviews section as soon as I gathewr my thoughts and upload my pics!

Kat

I just got back from the meet and greet with Glenn and Fergie! They were so cool! I got a pic of my son with the two of them. I will post it tomorrow with show pics from tonight. I can't wait!

Kat

I am new here, just checking things out, and I noticed a mistake in the tour dates section about the WMMO concert tomorrow the 15th. It is in downtown Orlando not at the beach. Also supposed to be a meet a greet that day too with Glenn Hughes. I am looking forward to the show and the meet and greet. Thanks!

Kat