Posts by James Gaden

With the latest addition of Grace, I think it's great that I'm seeing so many names I recognize popping up here. I doubt too many regulars from the old Glenn site will have thrown in the towel just because some illiterate attention seeker got the board shut down. I was furious at first, I came and registered here and I wished I had done so long ago...it's a SUPERB site! In many ways it has the edge over the old board, and once you get used to the little extras you can add to your messages it becomes second nature. David, Shirean, I tip my metaphorical hat to you!

JG

Well, its a great shame to see it go. I think you did a great job Fedor, so I'm sorry for you. I'll just have to get used to it. I went there everyday, so I guess I'll come here every day now. Hello everybody!

JG

I came back from work today to find the official Glenn board seems to be knackered. Everything else is fine but I can only see one message from the unlikely source of Annakin Skywalker. Have to lunatics taken over the asylum?

By the way, if you sign up to EMusic (an mp3 site) they offer the Alice Cooper and Nazareth tribute tracks Glenn performed. Piece Of My Heart is excellent! If you join up, check out Roger Daltrey's "No More Mr Nice Guy" too....really good!

JG