Posts by Joni_Smilkova

Can we just look at the boy at left...:)

The Good Days with DP...so curly and wild hair...I love it...:cool1:

Oh and the Hughes Thrall...look at these eyes...we don't see them really often...

Well...I really loved this one too...and it reminds me of BCC...:cool:

And when he added the purple in it...

It was sooo cool...:thumbup:

I thought that his hair can't be more amazing...and...there it is...the new hairstyle is so unique...I adore it...:D

All his hairstyles are my favorites...I love them...and I noticed that whatever is the haircut, his hair is always flying in different directions...:p

Well...what are Glenn's methods...now it's all because of this...and I can say to the dear Mister Bonamassa that if Glenn wasn't doing the things on his way...he wouldn't be the Voice of Rock and one of the best bass players ever!!!

I have a little doubt that Glenn wanted to play 80 shows in US and summer festivals and etc...
    I think someone is exaggerating here... :rolleyes:

And JB says "I'm still friend of Glenn Hughes."
    Hmm interesting...I think more important is whether Glenn Hughes is still your friend my dear...after all the beautiful things that you did and said for him...

Best Wishes from me... :)http://www.glennhughes.com//ww…com/pin/create/extension/

Hello IAIN...
    You are always welcome...I'm waiting to see the final product of this collaboration...the other thing that distinguishes Glenn from the most of the artists is that he trust his emotions and make us feel them...
    Best Wishes...:)

Sorry to be so thick, however,who is Andrew Watt and who has he played with and whart type of music does he play?

Is this the long heralded colaboration with a big name in classic rock?

http://www.andrewwattmusic.com/#press

Well that's Andrew Watt...:D...Glenn and Andrew are writing music together...

I think it will be hard for GLENN to compete with himself. The three BCC albums were superb and of a very high level. Three of such great albums in a row is exceptional (like Burn, Stormbringer and Come Taste The Band): After these three great Purple Albums came Black Sabbaths Seventh Star, Gary Moore Run for Cover and John Norum Face the Truth ( also all three albums on a very high level)and after that it was the BCC trilogy I like the most (I am a rock fan). The BCC level was so extreme good that I think the next thing will not be such as good as BCC. The first signs in 2013 (Kings of Chaos and some other guest appearences are not very hopefull for the near future, I suppose). Maybe Andrew Watt will bring some joy, so that we can expect the unexpected (A very good album on the same high BCC level????):singer:

I think the solo album will be good as the last three BCC albums...I mean why not...he wrote the most of the songs from Black Country and 2...and wrote Afterglow (with some help from Jason :D)...maybe it can be even better...we can expect everything from Glenn...
    His solo appereances are absolutely enough for me...( I adore Kings of Chaos, but solo...he is best of the best...)
    Andrew will bring something new...I'm sure...he is creative...and when two creative musicians write together...well...I call this GREAT ALBUM...:thumbup:
    But...how he can handle all the work...he is...WOW...:bow::bow::bow:
    I don't care whether will be BCC, or solo album, or album with Andrew Watt...even Deep Purple album... (Is there any chance...:rolleyes:)...I'm sure that when Glenn is in the project he will make something special...that will touch our emotions...I really can't wait to see him again on the road...:bouncer::bouncer::bouncer:

Glenn before the session...

It's time for singing...

Here are the guys having fun after the session...

For me it's really interesting what will be the final result of their writing...:thumbup: