Posts by glazosifo

I saw Jimmy with 'Dio' Birmingham Odeon on Holy Diver & Last In Line Tour and Donington. Jimmy kept himself busy with the new project 'Last In Line'.
    Blackers recently talked about bringing Jimmy's bass level up on a new mix of 'Rainbow Rising'. That would be very much welcomed by many.

The Hughes/Thrall 'Coast To Coast' is my favourite version. for the way Glenn drives his voice on one particular part. Glenn usually sings it in an airy falsetto way on stage and their is nothing wrong with that by the way..but

I forgot to mention when the DPAS had their fan club get together at a University in Sheffield I remember Karen being there and giving away some Glenn autographs.

A great reminder of the journey all of Glenn's fans have made.
    I met Glenn at Mike Lloyd Records in Wolverhampton signing copies of 'Blues' & 'From Now On' in 94.Glenn was playing The Wulfren Hall that night. John Ogden was with Glenn at the signing.
    Thanks to Karen and Pete

I just wanted to thank retrospectively Karen and Pete Allen who put out The Voice fanzines from '94-'96 in the UK. Karen and Pete kept us informed on Glenn's albums, his tours & reviews. Indeed Glenn wrote a page or two for the magazine in his own handwriting and was in touch with Karen & Pete. This was all pre Computer era for me and the thrill of seeing that A5 envelop on the door mat,remember that feeling folks?
    From time to time I still see photos from the magazine appear on this forum.
    If you are still out their Pete & Karen, a zillion thanks.

Thanks for posting the set list.
    I could live without 'Mistreated' personally.
    What about giving MK4's 'Dealer' an airing and some Iommi Hughes stuff??
    'Still The Night' would be a welcome addition and suit Doug's guitar style well.
    I am hoping Glenn will ''change a few things around'' before he hits the UK?

Loved this cd. Coming after 'Feel' with such a knockout punch and seeing Glenn with Tony Iommi jamming 'Heart Lie A Wheel' (please correct me if I'm wrong) at The Wulfren Hall on the tour... a great memory. 'Blue Jade' co-written by JJ is my favourite cut. Marc did a great job producing and playing some great guitar too!http://www.glennhughes.com//ww…com/pin/create/extension/

SUN HILL PRODUCTION from Sweden have re-issued Glenn's 1994 CD 'From Now On' including the reworking's of Burn and You Keep On Movin'. I know some fans find it hard to find Glenn Hughes CD's on the shelves in the age of digital downloads. HMV in Bond Street in London was where I bought it last night.

Here are a couple of UK based TV interviews, with some parts seen previously, others not... done for promotion during the "From Now On..." / "Feel" period, circa early-mid 1995 :cool1:

thanks for the post.I used to watch this program with Krusher & Co.

I was thinking today it would be cool if Glenn re-recorded some choice Trapeze songs with a Stax brass section,in Memphis Tn naturally?
    Glenn could dip into his 'Play Me Out' material too and any of his funkier offerings for that matter.Come on Glenn get down to McLemore and testify!

I picked 'Hotwire' and the 'Stars' Trapeze album up about 3 years ago
    on one disc.I think it was out on 'Wounded Bird' label?
    'Medusa' got the treatment a while back so it would be wonderfull if
    'You Are The Music' got reissued and remastered.
    I guess the unmixed master tapes are missing?