Posts by mi_zanon

Well, I'm crazy about this new album!!!!! I must have it soon!!!!!!

Glenn..... you are a gift to all of us and your songs brings us emotions that only you can do.

Im waiting for you so badly next june here in Brasil and I'll cry and have new explosions of emotions just like on your last show here.

Hope we can meet again, your energy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You and Everything in Your Life!!! Congratulations!!! :claphands

Milena

The set list of this DVD is spectacular!!!!!!!!!
    In special: Written All Over Your Face

About all Glenn´s songs, I can say that MFTD is wonderfull and I still hear and aprecciate it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn, you GOT SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im so glad for receiving your messages, its so important to me!!!
    By now, I can tell, Im so happy and I believe that the good vibrations is always pulling all good things in the world!!!!!
    Your messages will be in my heart forever!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much and I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with Glenn´s songs everytime, of course. Every day...

Many many many kisses!
    And special kiss to Frank, my friend!!!!!!!

Milena

We always fell good sensations when we see (or hear) someone following his heart advices (apologies for my poor english please :confused:).... Thats art... and its an example too, that we must follow: lets find ourselves inside and do what says our hearts, and we will be happy and compleated someday. Patience is necessary too. Love must to be with you, its something so strong, of generously and of sharing!!!!!!!!!! Glenn does what he loves and thats what he know how to do. Now more than ever, cause he finally plunged on hisself and did find the way. Its so beatifull!!!!! I will always be happy and feel good for know that Glenn keeps writing and singing, cause its makes me feel The Divine too. Its here, with us.
    Kisses to everyone.
    Milena

Hi my dear new friends Arjen, TexasSusan, Stormbringer74, and more!!!!!! You all are so great!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I want to share with you my happyness cuz I had the very pleasure to meet Glenn on the dressing room here in the show on Brasil, Sâo Paulo.

Im making LOT OF friends because of GLENN, its so nice, cause I believe that each person is special and can share their experiences, happy or sad moments and histories, making people excited, and teaching a lot of important things.

I see it like one more good vibration from Glenn Hughes. You all are so special and I want so much you put here all experiences you want, making people feel deep inside all the great emotions, like reading a book and travelling with the mind.

Hope you like the idea and enjoy it. Get in!!!!!
    Many many kisses and tight hugs!!!!
    Milena

http://www.myspace.com/milenazanon

Hi GH's fans!!!!! Im a new member from Brasil and I´m so happy for being here. Thank you so much for accept me and I hope we can talk a lot and many many times about many things. I´m musician too, I play drums. I LOVE GH and his music makes me cry of hapyness and good and strong feelings... I want to receive messages from all of you. Forgive for my bad english, I will ever try to write it better. Love you all.... Lets be together. Kisses.
    Milena
    *The first step of love* :thumbup: