• See this track - "With You I Go" - has appeared on my 'Release Radar' on Spotify today but rather than it being from the new album I understand that it was available on the vinyl version of BCC IV.

Also on BCC's YouTube channel:

Black Country Communion - "With You I Go" - Official Visualizer
    For the first time ever you can stream "With You I Go," wherever you love to listen to music! Previously exclusive to vinyl, this special track is now access...
    www.youtube.com

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Black Country Communion single, "Stay Free", out now, from their new album "V", set to release Friday, June 14th, 2024.

Pre-Order or Stream it here: https://amzn.to/48ItBUR

• LOVE the 1st single, "Stay Free"!

Makes me think of what a 21st Century "Stormbringer" track might sound like; sort of "You Can't Do It Right.."-like, but simultaneously slinkier, and harder, and with touches that are distinctively Black Country Communion.

The band is definitely firing on all cylinders here, and if this song is indicative of "V" as a whole, then we're all in for a REAL treat!

Oh, June - why are you still so far away?!?!? ;(

• Very good song. Drum intro reminds me of Gimme All Your Loving, ZZ Top.

But the Stay Free is great, more modern sound but typical BCC.

Looking forward to V in june. Will be lp and cd for me, for sure:thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Ha,ha .........interesting to hear what others think they hear in the song - I'm getting "Trampled Underfoot" by Led Zeppelin!

Great song & really looking forward to the new album :thumbup:

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!