• As a lurker on the German Deepest Purple forum (Snakebite), I’ve read the very sad news, that our long time forum contributor, Yvonne (Lioness) has recently passed away.

Very, very sad to know that.

When I started on this forum, a long time ago, Yvonne was one of the first digital friends here on board.

She posted lots of interesting stuff here on the forum and on the German Forum and the Highway Star.

A super Deep Purple and Glenn Hughes fan: Yvonne thanks for all you gave this forum and rest in peace: You will be missed here,

Willem :(

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• My condolences to her family, very sad.

Loved her many posts.

She indeed will be missed!

• Am sorry to hear this...........RIP Lioness

Please excuse my 'signature' as I cannot see a way to quickly turn it off in this instance.

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Please excuse my 'signature' as I cannot see a way to quickly turn it off in this instance.

Ben - you can turn it off (remove it) and/or edit it by choosing your 'avatar' at the top of the page - click on it and look for the "User Account" section, then click on "Signature", from there you can change things as you wish:thumbup:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!