Different Stages Review - 3 stars

• Hi

Our fave mag Classic Rock reviewed Glenn's latest Best of package DIFFERENT STAGES. It got 3 out of 5 stars which is decent.

The review is attached here. The writer doesn't know Glenn a lot because he actually says that Glenn has to write new and original tunes..which he just did with Building the Machine?!?!?!?

• Thanks for the scan Ad! I know this (infamous) magazine is called Classic Rock, but when you're writing an article heavily based on someone's status and name as a vocalist, it's strange to deny an album like Play Me Out.

I agree with the article that Different Stages is a collection that is badly put together. Studiotracks mixed with live tracks from two different live-albums.... Yak! But of course this is a SPV thing, not Glenn's thing.

cheers,

- Fedor

• Whatever the content of this compilation, I think it's high time Glenn gotm together with a competent colleague to write some quality material. HTP does not count.

• Rasmus please, we actually LIKE Glenn's material.

I have quite many different GH compilations that I have put together myself, those are for different occasions, for parties, for being together with my wife etc...so it's nice to have another compilation that is put together by someone else.

regards,

T:)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!