The Dead Daisies European Tour 2020

• The Dead Daisies European Tour 2020

The Dead Daisies featuring GLENN HUGHES 2020 Global Tour will kick off in style with a massive European Summer jaunt — the first string of dates being a combination of arena and amphitheater shows with both JUDAS PRIEST & FOREIGNER, performing at some of the most famous and coveted festivals such as Graspop in Belgium and Hellfest in France as well as an exciting array of headline performances; kicking it off with a small, sweaty club in Essen, Germany, taking it back to basics for an essential dose of undiluted rock for the first-ever show with this new lineup!

The upcoming, yet-untitled album, recorded by Producer, Ben Grosse, at La Fabrique Studio in the South of France is slated for a late-May release to coincide with the Tour.

MAY

29 Turock
    Essen, GERMANY

JUNE

01 Song Festival Grounds *
    Tallinn, ESTONIA

03 Yubileyny Hall *
    St Petersburg, RUSSIA

05 Megasport Arena *
    Moscow, RUSSIA

09 Lucerna Music Bar
    Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC

10 Hirsch
    Nuremberg, GERMANY

12 Nova Rock Festival
    Nickelsdorf, AUSTRIA

13 Freilichtbuhne Killesberg #
    Stuttgart, GERMANY

16 Spodek #
    Katowice, POLAND

18 Rock the Ring Festival
    Hinwil, SWITZERLAND

20 Hellfest Festival
    Clisson, FRANCE

21 Graspop Festival
    Dessel, BELGIUM

23 Stadtpark #
    Hamburg, GERMANY

24 Arena *
    Oberhausen, GERMANY

27 Rock The Night Festival
    Madrid, SPAIN

30 Melkweg
    Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS

JULY

01 Schlachthof
    Wiesbaden, GERMANY

03 Capitol
    Hannover, GERMANY

04 MMC Club
    Bratislava, SLOVAKIA

07 Conrad Sohm
    Dornbirn, AUSTRIA

08 Live Club
    Milan, ITALY

10 Backstage Werk
    Munich, GERMANY

11 Columbia Theater
    Berlin, GERMANY

13 Budapest Arena *
    Budapest, HUNGARY

14 Stozice Arena *
    Ljubljana, SLOVENIA

17 Faliro Olympic Indoor Hall *
    Athens, GREECE

19 Midalidare Estates *
    Sofia, BULGARIA

21 Arenele Romane *
    Bucharest, ROMANIA

* with JUDAS PRIEST
    # with FOREIGNER

The Dead Daisies European Tour 2020
  • ...an update from the band.

Some of you have been asking if the Daisies European Summer shows will be going ahead due to the Coronavirus.

We are in the hands of Governments and Authorities in these countries, and we’re hanging in there at the moment. As soon as the festivals, other bands and venues have more information we will let you all know as soon as we know more.

USA dates are coming, so hang in there everyone – we will get through this and Rock the Planet together again!!

• Little chance the tour will go on as planned. Dutch prime minister said that there is zero chance that things will go back to normal after June 1st. Also other European countries have similar restrictions.

It’s a pity, but health is most important!

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Nova Rock in Austria where Glenn and the Daisies would play at June 12 is cancelled, according to the official website of the festival.

• Today the German Government decided that no major events and concerts will take place until at least August 31st 2020.

For me that means one ticket for the Purps ...whooosh! one ticket for the Daisies ...whooosh! :(

I have expected this decision and still... :mad: :(

At least bands and tour promoters can plan ahead now and find new schedules for a hopefully better 2021.

Stay home, stay safe everyone!

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Announcement by the Dutch Government today: No concerts till at least September 1. That means Dead Daisies in Amsterdam will be cancelled or postponed.

• I hope that most of the show will be postponed till 2021: We have something to look forward to. It gives HOPE!

• Amsterdam show now official POSTPONED, according to the venue. No new date yet (they are planning it).

• The first rescheduled dates according to eventim.de:

Feb 04 2021 - Berlin, Columbia Theater

Feb 07 2021 - Hannover, Capitol

:bouncer:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Good news Yvonne: Let’s hope it’s save by then.
    As David Coverdale stated in Coronavirus blues “never show your ugly face again Corona”.
    I hope that a lot of the old geezers like Deep Purple, Sweet, Slade, Graham
    Bonnet, Don Airey Band and Ian Paice with Purpendicular and ZZ Top, will go on for one or maybe a few years more.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!