• I'm surprised there are no posts about this report of Hughes joining The Dead Daisies... if true.

-Fender Classic Player '50s Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 1988 MIJ STM Strat
    -Fender 2003 American Standard Olympic White Strat
    -Fender 2003 Highway One Sunburst Strat
    -Fender 2015 Deluxe Roadhouse Vintage White Strat
    -Warmoth Purple Black Burst Strat
    -Ibanez 1990 RG560 Grape Ice
    -Ibanez 2006 Prestige BTB1206E NTF 6 String Bass
    -Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco
    -NK Headless Purple Blue Burst

• Lots of rumours on the internet about Glenn Joining the Dead Daisies. Would be nice: Glenn and Doug together again. No confirmation so far.

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Hughie Baby posted this on his Twitter earlier today:

-Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco

• Read this on Planet Rock but I couldn't listen live the past few minutes.

The new track called 'Righteous Days' is an exciting new release ahead of David Lowy, Doug Aldrich, Deen Castronovo and Glenn Hughes' return to the studio at the end of the year to complete their next album.

-Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco

• -Fender Classic Player '50s Sunburst Strat
    -Ibanez 2007 JEM7VWH
    -Ibanez 2013 UV70P-BK
    -Almansa A-413F Flamenco

• The rumours were right: glad to know it for sure know. After two years of Classic Deep Purple Live songs, time for something new.

Dead Daisies is a great band. I’ve seen them live with Marco, also a great bass player. Glenn is a bass player in the same high-class division. But most of all Glenn is a much better singer than former singer John Corabi.

Glenn Hughes and Doug Aldrich together again. Great to look forward to.

• The rumours were right: glad to know it for sure know. After two years of Classic Deep Purple Live songs, time for something new.

Dead Daisies is a great band. I’ve seen them live with Marco, also a great bass player. Glenn is a bass player in the same high-class division. But most of all Glenn is a much better singer than former singer John Corabi.

Glenn Hughes and Doug Aldrich together again. Great to look forward to.

I'm not that crazy about it.
    Prefer a GH album, his last one was killer. But I know bills have to be payed

• To me it’s a step back. I like it when Glenn has control and comes out with his own material. The song and his vocal delivery could come off the last Voodoo Hill album. It’s an ok song but not very inspiring to me.

• To me it’s a step back. I like it when Glenn has control and comes out with his own material. The song and his vocal delivery could come off the last Voodoo Hill album. It’s an ok song but not very inspiring to me.

I just pulled out Revolucion and Burn it Down haven’t played them in awhile . Make Some Noise was the best- that one I play all the time in the gym.The band had a great brand going with Corabi- I like his voice a lot - it has a lot of character like Steven Tyler. No, not at the GH/Dio level. Love the Daisies so this will be an interesting change.

• Doug Aldrich talks about Glenn's impact on The Dead Daisies.

Not easy to conduct an interview at home when you have a small kid :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

I believe that they're gonna come up with some great stuff and they're gonna take this to the next level — absolutely," he said. "There's gonna be doors opening up that wouldn't open [before] for us — whatever the reason. I think people are gonna be curious. I'm curious. I already heard some of the stuff — I heard some stuff that's killer.

Marco Mendoza about the new Dead Daisies line-up.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/marco-men…me-great-stuff/

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Hi,
    is the music already written or will they be composing and recording in France?

Btw. Is 2019 going to be a year without Glenn Hughes album? Deep Purple Show DVD? Live Album - something, pretty please... ;)

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T :)

• I hope there will be also some songs on it where Glenn will sing with his softer voice, more bluesy and soulfull. Not only full power, I hope. I’m hoping for a diverse album.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!