GLENN HUGHES Performs CLASSIC DEEP PURPLE LIVE in SOUTH AMERICA 2019

• For the first time in 40 years, fans in South America will witness Glenn Hughes - "The Voice of Rock" and one of the finest musicians of his generation, perform the entire Burn album, plus other Deep Purple MKIII/IV classics live!

Glenn Hughes played his last concert with Deep Purple on March 15th, 1976 at Liverpool's Empire Theatre. That night, the British bassist and vocalist walked away from one of history's truly game-changing rock phenomena and never looked back... until now!

He arrives in South America during September 2019 for his special tour, "Glenn Hughes Performs Classic Deep Purple Live", for shows encompassing Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil.

SEPTEMBER 2019
    27th Teatro Flores - Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
    28th Montevideo Music Box - Montevideo, URUGUAY

OCTOBER 2019
    8th Espaço Patrick Ribeiro - Vitória, BRAZIL
    9th Teatro Riachuelo - Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL
    12th Tropical Butantã - São Paulo, BRAZIL
    15th Teatro Ademir Rosa - Florianópolis, BRAZIL
    16th Opinião - Porto Alegre, BRAZIL
    19th Baile Perfurmado - Recife, BRAZIL
    20th Armazém - Fortaleza, BRAZIL
    22nd Botequim - Belém, BRAZIL
    24th Toinha Brasil Show - Brasília, BRAZIL
    25th Madre Esperança Garrido - Goiânia, BRAZIL

With one of the heaviest repertoires known for rock, with sound and lighting production values befitting the legend, the performance of classic Deep Purple songs by Glenn Hughes are destined to write a new page in the history of rock.

Glenn Hughes Performs Classic Deep Purple Live in South America 2019
  • South America Tour Cancelled

Due to the South American Promoter failing to fulfill the required contractual obligations, GLENN HUGHES will not be touring South America this September/October.

Glenn's management has been unsuccessful in reaching any solution with the Promoter and has reluctantly decided that the tour will have to be rescheduled into 2021 with a new South American partner.

Management are confident of securing a new tour period and will have news of this soon.

'm sorry that my fans won't get to see me this Fall, but I will be back to my beloved South America very soon. Peace and Love.

Glenn

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!