Berlin, Germany setlist - Classic Deep Purple Live - October 17th, 2018

• Glenn and his band, featuring Søren Andersen (guitars), Jesper "Bo" Hansen (keys), and Ash Sheehan (drums), performed Classic Deep Purple Live last night in Berlin, Germany at Admiralspalast :cool1:

Stormbringer
    Might Just Take Your Life
    Sail Away
    Gettin' Tighter
    You Keep On Moving
    You Fool No One
    Mistreated
    Smoke On The Water / Georgia On My Mind
    Burn
    Highway Star

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tobias Wilken (@panoptography) on

• Stunned and hooked on Glenn Hughes again... :bow:

Saw him and the other guys last night in Berlin and it really knocked me off my feet again like a few years ago when I saw him with BCC and solo in Berlin, London and Manchester.

All guys played great, loved the soli, but Glenn's performance was outstanding. I really adore his bass playing, too. But he always gets me with his melodic softer voice (goose bumps guaranteed). And when he started to sing "You Keep On Moving" last night you can't imagine the seize of the big lump that was suddenly in my throat...

It was just a pity that the nice theatre was all seated but of course the crowd wouldn't sit still until the end. Dancing is also possible between theatre seating rows :p

Oh yes, of course I really loved his announcement to return to Germany next year, too! I'm already starting to look forward to the show in 2019! :thumbup:

My first and very fresh impression from last night:

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/1…457793451854914

Will post some more pics here after the weekend.

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!