Glenn Hughes Revisits Deep Purple

• Glenn recently spoke with Greg Prato of the Long Island Pulse in support of his upcoming show at NYCB Theatre in Westbury, NY., USA on August 25th, 2018 :thumbup:

What I’m doing is I’m taking inspiration from live performances from the mid 70s. I’ve got a file of work that you may have heard or seen from Cal Jam, London, Paris and LA. I’ve taken live arrangements of those classic songs, rather than the studio cuts. I just feel that it is closer to what we were doing when we were “all in our glory,” if you will. I think it’s re-translating with the audience and it sounds great with me and my band.

America is a big, big thing for me… which is where I’ll be playing quite a lot. There will be three legs of this tour, first one being August/September, the next one next Spring and then late Summer of next year. America will be getting to see a lot of yours truly. And I can’t wait.

My North American tour starts in New York in Westbury, and let me say to you all, this is a great, great start for me in the neck of the woods that I love so much, the East Coast, at a great time of year. It’s a great way to start my tour and we are all so much looking forward to it.

Read the full interview at http://lipulse.com/2018/07/02/glenn-hughes-revisits-deep-purple

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!