Soto/Hughes song - a clip and....

• Wow, you're obviously close to the source.
    Anyway, it sounds phat and phunky! Even unmixed.

cheers,

- Fedor

• Sounds tremendous, Soto and band are in fine form on this short but sweet sampler. And our man Glenn is outstanding as usual - can't wait to hear the final product.

A+

• Are you the one on the regular Glenn Hughes message board who is giving away your GH collection?? ...If so..Im interested in the T-shirts and bootlegs you have. Please let me know before you send to someone else. I ALWAYS lose out on these types of deals.
    Thanks!

• Ok - I remember now. There is no cover to scan yet...there is not even an album title yet...but I'll let you know

• Yep, it sounds quite good King G.!
    I thought I would prefer a soft, clean guitar
    at tracks like this, but the way you play it
    really is funky. Can't wait for the final thing,.

cheers,

- Fedor

• Soft clean guitar?? No way dude! Even the original version has some heaviness to the funk. But credit goes to Jeff as this whole thing was his idea and his arrangement. By the way - havent seen you on WinMx lately.

• "Hey Satan!"

(Above=AC/DC lyric?) :)

I meant that I imagined the song
    with a 'softer' guitar than I heard.
    The distortion that is used on this
    cover wasn't around in the sixties, was it?
    But anyway, I really dig the outcome.
    Its as funky as a distorted guitar can get.
    Great job!

- Fedor

PS Yeah WinMx! I like that. This week I downloaded
    'Lazy' by Deep Purple in London (Feb. 2002)

• The cd is completely finished except for the artwork. The title will be Prism and there will be a video included with it (Enhanced cd format!) The tentative release date at this point is November , but that can always change. Attached here is an updated version of the tune (the final mix). Let the comments fly !

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!