• Hi,
    listening to Incense & Peaches CD... yep it has been a while since the last time, which was from Spotify. Anyway, would anyone want to purchase more CDs/songs from Glenn's archive if they were made available... I would. What happened to Pink Cloud? :)

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
    T :)

• I would too! A chance for Glenn to release out-takes or songs that didn't fit on the original cd's. 'Against The Grain' and 'Inside and Above' were stand outs,but lots of variety on Incense and Peaches... some Jazz-Funk touches and great keyboards from Hans Z.

• Think the Pink Cloud label was a 'vanity project' for Glenn... since its release he's had much more success with his 'return to rock' albums and BCC... if he were to release a 'volume two'... I would be sure to purchase it... bought the first one from the 'old' Buccaneer Records mail service.... 'autographed copy'!! :thumbup:

• I think that the Christmas Album was the second Pink record, and it was a gebuine Glenn disc, full of passion.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!