Guitare en Scene 2017

• What is the line-up for the shows in July/Aug?

The upcoming Euro shows lineup will be:

Glenn Hughes - Bass & Vocals
    Søren Andersen - Guitars
    Pontus Engborg - Drums
    Jay Boe - Keys

Additionally, Anders Olinder (keys) will join Glenn for the 'Homecoming' acoustic show in Cannock, UK later this month :thumbup:

• On the internet I read the announcement of 2 shows in October. On the 10th of October Glenn would play (for the sixth time) at the Spirit of 66 in Verviers.
    In February Glenn told me that he would like to play there again.
    Matt Fillpini would be the guitarist. A couple of days later Filippini told on his Facebook account that the shows were cancelled. The show is still listed at the site of Spirit of 66.

Any information?

• On the internet I read the announcement of 2 shows in October. On the 10th of October Glenn would play (for the sixth time) at the Spirit of 66 in Verviers.
    In February Glenn told me that he would like to play there again.
    Matt Fillpini would be the guitarist. A couple of days later Fillipini told on his Facebook account that the shows were cancelled. The show is still listed at the site of Spirit of 66.

Any information?

Until you see Glenn's live solo shows or solo appearances posted here at the website, you can safely assume any shows listed elsewhere, no matter what the source, are not happening, until 100% confirmed - which is when they will be listed here at the website.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!