2016 UK/EUROPEAN Tour

• GLENN HUGHES, the legendary 'Voice of Rock' and newly inducted Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member, is pleased to announce his tour of UK and EUROPE. Unfortunately Living Colour have decided to pull off the tour. In the UK, up and comers STONE BROKEN have been added to the bill. Separate acts will be announced in EUROPE.

Glenn promises a magical night of rock with tracks spanning his entire career alongside some brand new songs from his album, RESONATE, out November 4th. On the announcement of the 2016 UK/European tour, Hughes comments:

I'm super excited to be touring with my Band, Søren Andersen (guitars), Pontus Engborg (drums) and Lachy Doley (keys). An evening for all you SOULMOVERS.

NOVEMBER 2016

8th - Assembly - Leamington Spa, ENGLAND
    9th - Wulfrun - Wolverhampton, ENGLAND
    11th - Riverside - Newcastle, ENGLAND
    12th - Hard Rock Hell - Pwllheli, Gwynedd, WALES
    14th - Rescue Rooms - Nottingham, ENGLAND
    15th - O2 ABC - Glasgow, SCOTLAND
    17th - O2 Ritz - Manchester, ENGLAND
    19th - The Junction - Cambridge, ENGLAND
    20th - O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire - London, ENGLAND
    22nd - LKA - Stuttgart, GERMANY
    23rd - Meet Factory - Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
    25th - Kofmehl - Solothurn, SWITZERLAND
    26th - Zona Roveri - Bologna, ITALY
    28th - Orion - Rome, ITALY
    29th - Live Club - Milan, ITALY

DECEMBER 2016

1st - Matrix - Bochum, GERMANY
    2nd - Metropool - Hengelo, NETHERLANDS
    4th - Patronaat - Haarlem, NETHERLANDS
    5th - Essigfabrik - Cologne, GERMANY
    7th - Garage - Saarbrucken, GERMANY
    8th - Le Forum - Vaureal, FRANCE
    10th - Totem - Pamplona, SPAIN
    11th - Razz 2 - Barcelona, SPAIN
    13th - Custom - Seville, SPAIN
    14th - Sala Vistalegre - Madrid, SPAIN

Glenn Hughes - UK/EUROPE Tour 2016
  • Gutted about missing Living Colour as been a big fan for years but Stone Broken are getting a fair bit of airplay here so looking forward to seeing them.

I presume Living Colour off the HRH line up now?

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• The show in Patronaat Haarlem december 4 is unfortunately cancelled. This was the show that I have tickets and also had a VIP arrangement for.

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Sorry to hear that, Willem. It appears Living Colour confusingly chose to go with another gig long after tickets for the GH run went on sale - they have now announced a November European tour with Alter Bridge.

Legendary Grammy Award-winning rock band Living Colour have announced a rescheduled European tour this November after being forced to cancel a tour with Glenn Hughes due to an unforeseen conflict. To not disappoint fans, they’ll join Alter Bridge, after being personally selected by the band, to support 10 dates on their European tour.

http://www.livingcolour.com/news/living-co…ge-in-november/

Will it be revealed what the "unforeseen conflict" was? It doesn't say very much.

• Because the gig in Haarlem was cancelled I bougt tickets for the other Dutch show in Hengelo because that show there was planned to go on with only Glenn. Unfortunately that show is now also cancelled. I think Living Colour went for the big money on a larger tour. I'm wondering if the rest of the UK and Euro tour will go on as planned, but I think there will be more shows cancelled

• Wow, that's really bad news for you, Willem. I hope there won't be any more unpleasant surprises since I'm about to finalize my travel arrangements for Cologne.

As far as I'm concerned, there was never any question who would be the main act on the bill. If Glenn plays without a support in Cologne, I couldn't care less ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Glenn is for me of course also the the main (and only) reason to go to this show Yvonne. I wait a week or two what happens and if the shows in Germany go on, I go to one of the German shows. I will trie to change my VIP arragements for the show in Oberhausen or Koln. Let's hope he comes :)

• I have just received an email about the above gigs. See text below;

Te informamos de la cancelación del evento de Glenn Hughes and Jorge Salán en Madrid para el día 14 de diciembre de 2016.

Siguiendo órdenes expresas del organizador del evento, Ticketmaster/Tick Tack Ticket ya ha realizado la devolución del importe de tus entradas (a excepción de los gastos de envío en caso de haber solicitado este servicio). El abono de dicho importe lo podrás ver detallado en el extracto de la tarjeta con la que se efectuó el pago, en un plazo aproximado de 7 días hábiles.

Si transcurrido dicho plazo no tuvieras constancia de la devolución, por favor contacta con nosotros aquí: http://ayuda.ticketmaster.es/?ticket=central para que podamos ofrecerte una solución en la mayor brevedad posible.

• Eventim Germany is still selling tickets for Glenn with Living Colour. In fact, they offer tickets for Glenn Hughes & Living Colour as well as Living Colour & Glenn Hughes... :D

So very up-to-date! :p

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!