Annapolis, MD., USA Setlist - August 9th, 2016

• Glenn and his band played at Ram's Head On Stage in Annapolis, Maryland, USA earlier tonight :thumbup:

Way Back To The Bone
    Muscle And Blood
    Orion
    Touch My Life
    First Step Of Love
    Stormbringer
    Medusa
    Can't Stop The Flood
    One Last Soul
    You Keep On Moving
    Soul Mover

Encore:
    Black Country
    Burn

Way Back To The Bone

Burn

Stormbringer

• David, I was there...as a matter of fact I'm in both 'videos'!! Had a chance to speak to Glenn after the show and related to him that it had been 43 years since he last performed in Annapolis. To my surprise he told me that was the LAST time he played with Trapeze before joining Deep Purple! I never realised that I had 'witnessed' Glenn's last Trapeze performance in '73!! :eek:

• To my surprise he told me that was the LAST time he played with Trapeze before joining Deep Purple! I never realised that I had 'witnessed' Glenn's last Trapeze performance in '73!! :eek:

...almost his last gig with Trapeze, it was actually his 4th from last appearance with them in 1973. But certainly his last time in Annapolis with them... what a memory, eh :eek: :thumbup:

• ...almost his last gig with Trapeze, it was actually his 4th from last appearance with them in 1973. But certainly his last time in Annapolis with them... what a memory, eh :eek: :thumbup:

David, I wasn't entirely convinced that it was his 'last Trapeze gig'... but the man did say that... :confused:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!