Heavy Rock ICON Awards, Los Angeles, California, USA

• Glenn will appear at and be presented with an award at the 2016 Heavy Rock ICON Awards show, taking place at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood (Los Angeles), California, USA on Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 at 8:00PM.

Tickets are available and are on sale now via http://www.whiskyagogo.com/site/event/hea…e-superstars-2/

This is the one and only Award Show Honoring the very best Musical Artists in Heavy Rock. The solid bronze award statues will be presented by the Icons, to their Peers.

The date is May 22nd - 8:00PM - to be held at the World Famous Whisky a Go Go in L.A.

ICONS to be Awarded: GLENN HUGHES Deep Purple Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee 2016. PAUL STANLEY Vocal ICON for *KISS, CARMINE APPICE Rod Stewart, Ozzy. RUDY SARZO Ozzy, Quiet Riot, Dio. VINNY APPICE Black Sabbth, Dio. STEVE VAI Frank Zappa, DLRoth. Plus more ICONS to be revealed at the Awards!

• After years and years of writing music and touring endlessly, Glenn finally gets the recognition he deserves :thumbup:

I am happy for him that he receives the awards during his lifetime and not posthumous like Jon Lord.

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!