NEW 2016 Interview w/ Platinum Rock Radio

• When Glenn started talking about his knee operations and I saw the shortened setlists after the gigs in Japan and Singapore, I put two and two together that he just wasn't capable of delivering the usual set any longer, nevertheless wanted to fulfil his obligations :thumbup:

So I'm all the more grateful that he played how he played here last year. He must have taken masses of painkillers and nobody noticed anything. Not during the shows, not during the Meet & Greet.

Last Monday the Scorpions finished their gig in Hamburg after half an hour because Klaus Meine was suffering from a severe laryngitis. He tried very hard but he just couldn't go on and he apologized many times to the fans for that.
    They had to cancel the rest of the German dates, which have been rescheduled for November.

I cannot understand those fans who keep on complaining and tend to forget that musicians are human beings just like us :confused:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!