Rescheduled 2016 USA Tour Dates...

• Glenn is rescheduling his recently announced US headline tour. The tour that was originally set to begin on March 2nd in San Jose, CA is now set to begin on August 9th in Annapolis, MD. He recently underwent dual knee replacement last month and delays in the recovery from those operations are the reason for the reschedule of the tour.

I am sorry to say that some recent setbacks in my recovery from knee operations are the reason that I can't get out to see everyone as soon as I had hoped. I want to make sure I give my fans the best live experience possible and promise it will be worth the wait. I can't wait to see everyone at the shows.

The “Voice of Rock” will be performing a collection of music from his extensive career, including selections from Trapeze, Deep Purple, Hughes/Thrall, and Black Country Communion as well as his solo material. Backing Hughes on this incredible tour will be guitarist Søren Andersen and drummer Pontus Engborg. The tour will be making stops in cities such as New York, NY; Detroit, MI; and two shows in Chicago, IL before wrapping up at the legendary Whisky in Los Angeles, CA on September 3rd. More tour dates to be announced in the future. British blues songstress, Joanne Shaw Taylor, has been tapped to open the shows. Tickets are currently available and links to the rescheduled dates can be found on http://www.glennhughes.com. All tickets remain valid for the rescheduled dates and fans can reach out to their local promoters and venues with questions about the new dates. For questions regarding VIP Upgrade packages, please contact On The List Presents at vip@otlpresents.com.

AUGUST 2016

9th - Ram's Head On Stage - Annapolis, MD, USA
    10th - BB King's - New York City, NY, USA
    12th - The Blue Ocean - Salisbury Beach, MA, USA
    13th - Bull Run - Shirley, MA, USA
    15th - Ironworks - Buffalo, NY, USA
    16th - Lost Horizon - Syracuse, NY, USA
    18th - Sellersville Theater - Sellersville, PA, USA
    19th - Rascals - Albany, NY, USA
    21st - Token Lounge - Detroit, MI, USA
    22nd - Music Factory - Battle Creek, MI, USA
    24th - Appalshop Theatre - Whitesburg, KY, USA
    25th - Reggie's - Chicago, IL, USA
    27th - Reggie's - Chicago, IL, USA
    30th - The Ritz - San Jose, CA, USA
    31st - Brick By Brick - San Diego, CA, USA

SEPTEMBER 2016

2nd - Count's Vamp'd - Las Vegas, NV, USA
    3rd - The Whisky - Los Angeles, CA, USA

• Wow! Now we know how a gambler on a bad streak feels. We rolled the dice and lost out big time. Bought plane tickets to fly out to California from Houston Texas and VIP packages for this show. Never travelled so far for a show before, but, we really wanted to see this one. Sure hope Glenn adds some Texas dates as we scraped up the funds for this trip and can't afford to roll the dice again. This one stings.

Get well Glenn... we love you!

• I was 'putting off' a trip to California to see my mother until after Glenn's show at the Ramshead on March 8th... guess I can go ahead now and make that trip earlier than planned...

• After getting the bad news of the cancelled show, we contacted the airlines to try to get a refund for our flight from Houston. They laughed and said no. Rather than throw away $1000.00 in airfares, we have decided to use our plane tickets. This is our first trip to San Francisco and now have no plans. Does anyone live in or familiar with the San Francisco area? We are looking for something to do. Restaurants? Places to hike? Cool sight seeing, etc.?

• Phew, this is really bad news for all the American fans who have waited so long to see Glenn again. But health comes first, of course, and if Glenn needs more time for rehab and healing, then it can't be helped.

As much as I like Søren Andersen, it is sad to see Doug Aldrich leave. He and Glenn were dynamite onstage!

If you can't wait till August, here is a unofficial source where you can order a DVD of the gig in Hamburg last year:

http://www.stellarproducts.info/product_p/9331.htm

Chuck, just don't tell your mom that you rescheduled the trip to see her. Moms don't like to be 'put off' :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Luckily my procrastination paid off. I still had not booked a hotel for the Chicago gig.

With the second show added on a Saturday, I'll be able to see both. As long as I can reschedule vacation through work.

Chip

• After getting the bad news of the cancelled show, we contacted the airlines to try to get a refund for our flight from Houston. They laughed and said no. Rather than throw away $1000.00 in airfares, we have decided to use our plane tickets. This is our first trip to San Francisco and now have no plans. Does anyone live in or familiar with the San Francisco area? We are looking for something to do. Restaurants? Places to hike? Cool sight seeing, etc.?

...make sure to get up to Marin County over the Golden Gate bridge and up Conzelman rd to Battery Spence lookout and beyond. also check out the Point Reyes area and John Muir trail while you are up there before getting back to Ghiardelli square for desert. lots of clubs for live music.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Doug out yes. Good for us at Yamaha though as Soren is one of our artists . From DOUG yesterday on FB:

• I was wondering how Glenn was going to be able to get back out on the road in March. I work with a guy that had the same surgery and he was out for six months. Hopefully Glenn will be fully healed and ready to test out the new knees this summer ;)

Chip

• Doug out yes. Good for us at Yamaha though as Soren is one of our artists . From DOUG yesterday on FB:

Such a lovely post, thanks for pointing it out to us. Doug is simply a nice person, inside out. What a difference to Bonamassa/Bonham, if I may say this here.

Guys, the VIP ticket was the icing on the cake of the last tour, so keep on saving! ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Does anyone know if there will be more US dates added? I can't make the rescheduled vegas date due to other commitments and need to figure out my other options travelling from Western Canada. Chicago looks best so far... Thanks!

• Does anyone live in or familiar with the San Francisco area? We are looking for something to do. Restaurants? Places to hike? Cool sight seeing, etc.?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but the Amoeba Records store (I hear) is worth checking out... :thumbup:

• Also had tickets for the Portland gig + M&G. A bit disapointed but we can all make it for the Salisbury show in August and frankly it'll give us a chance to chill on the beach... Looking at Ticketmaster, there seem to be a presale starting on Wednesday, anybody knows anything about this ?

• Also had tickets for the Portland gig + M&G. A bit disapointed but we can all make it for the Salisbury show in August and frankly it'll give us a chance to chill on the beach... Looking at Ticketmaster, there seem to be a presale starting on Wednesday, anybody knows anything about this ?

...presale begin 10:00AM Feb. 17. Then general sale begins Feb 19 via:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/glenn-hughes-s…100504D21999447

• David do you know anything about a march 24 date at city winery in chicago that the bands in town app is advertising?

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!