2015 Singapore Show

• GLENN HUGHES is pleased to announce his first ever live show in Singapore on Friday, December 11th, 2015 at TAB, which will also round out his 2015 Solo Tour.

Joining Hughes for his debut Singapore show, will be DOUG ALDRICH (Revolution Saints & formerly Whitesnake, Dio) as guitar player and powerhouse Swedish drummer and longtime solo band member, PONTUS ENGBORG, rounding out the Trio.

The set will showcase highlights from Glenn's colorful career: Trapeze, Deep Purple, Black Country Communion, California Breed along with his Solo material.

Earlybird Tickets S$118 will be available on Saturday, October 17th, 2015 from ticketing website: Gig-Merch.com

Standard Priced Tickets S$128 will go on sale Sunday, November 1st, 2015 from ticketing website: Sistic.com.sg

Tickets sold at the Door on show day will be S$138.

Commenting on his live debut in Singapore, Hughes says:

I'm super excited to announce I shall be playing a show in Singapore on December 11th, 2015. My band; Doug Aldrich, Pontus Engborg and myself are looking forward to bringing the ROCK to YOU! See YOU down the front!!

A Limited Number of VIP Upgrade Packages will also be available for the Glenn Hughes debut live performance in Singapore.

Fans must have a concert ticket to purchase VIP Upgrade Package and also agree to all disclaimers stating it is understood that a valid concert ticket has been purchased prior to buying a VIP Upgrade Package. On the night of the show, the VIP Upgrade Package receipt, a valid concert ticket & a photo ID are to be presented at the VIP check-in, in order to be permitted access to any of the VIP elements.

Packages will be On-Sale from Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 9:00PM SGT via www.glennhughes.com/VIP

MEET & GREET VIP UPGRADE PACKAGE

- Must have a concert ticket to purchase VIP Upgrade Package

• Meet & Greet photo opp with Glenn Hughes
    • Visit to pre-show sound check
    • Priority VIP check-In
    • Crowd free merchandise shopping
    • One autographed Glenn Hughes 8x10 photo
    • One Glenn Hughes T-shirt from the merchandise stand
    • One commemorative Glenn Hughes VIP laminate
    • One commemorative Glenn Hughes VIP ticket
    • On-Site VIP Staff

Details at www.glennhughes.com/VIPhttp://www.glennhughes.com//ww…com/pin/create/extension/

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!