2016 USA Tour Dates...

• Cleveland still waiting for mar 19th gig :confused:

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• ...more likely on the 2nd leg of USA tour in September timeframe.

why, the bus is driving right through Cleveland, between the Pittsburgh and Detroit gigs? and the date is open.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• I am thrilled to have tickets and VIP for the Las Vegas show. Cannot wait to see GH for the first time live!!!

Can anyone tell me how the VIP works - ie. what time the pre-show sound check and meet and greet starts etc.

Thanks!

:cool:

• You'll be contacted via the email address you provided when you purchased the VIP package a couple of days before the show with exact time & other details of the M&G.

Generally, it is always before actual showtime, around 4-5 in the afternoon... prior to that, you'll get to attend the Soundcheck - but as I say, you'll be contacted with the exact details in advance.

Have fun :cool1:

• Bull Run in Shirley, MA. March 11th is now the first SOLD OUT show! Rams Head On Stage in Annapolis, MD. March 8th and Sellersville Theater in Sellersville, PA. March 17th currently have less than 20 tickets left for their shows!

Other shows going fast too, so if you've been waiting, best get your tickets now!! :thumbup:

• Due to a venue closure, the location of the show on March 26th, 2016 has changed. It will now be in:

Sat 26 Savage, MN, USA – Neisen's Sports Bar and Grill

In other news, the show on March 24th in Chicago, IL @ Reggie's is now SOLD OUT, as is the show on March 11th in Shirley, MA @ Bull Run :thumbup:

• Bull Run in Shirley, MA. March 11th is now the first SOLD OUT show! Rams Head On Stage in Annapolis, MD. March 8th and Sellersville Theater in Sellersville, PA. March 17th currently have less than 20 tickets left for their shows!

Other shows going fast too, so if you've been waiting, best get your tickets now!! :thumbup:

David, only SIX seats left for the March 8th Ramshead show!!! :claphands

• Bought 2 VIP packages and plane tickets to fly from Houston Texas for the San Jose CA show at Rockbar. Got an email from the ticket company that I bought the actual concert tickets from informing us that the show was cancelled and a refund will be coming. Everywhere we look shows Rockbar on the tour itinerary and we haven't heard from anyone else about a cancellation. Does anyone have info regarding this show? We are supposed to fly out in 3 weeks and have hotel and car rental reservations.

• Bought 2 VIP packages and plane tickets to fly from Houston Texas for the San Jose CA show at Rockbar. Got an email from the ticket company that I bought the actual concert tickets from informing us that the show was cancelled and a refund will be coming. Everywhere we look shows Rockbar on the tour itinerary and we haven't heard from anyone else about a cancellation. Does anyone have info regarding this show? We are supposed to fly out in 3 weeks and have hotel and car rental reservations.

From what I see the venue is unexpectedly closing down later this month, which will effect Glenn and other artists who had scheduled shows there beyond February.

If that's the case, the show will no doubt be rescheduled, along with existing Tickets & VIP packages still valid for a new date/venue.

When I hear anything definitive, will obviously post it here.

• Just got an email from ticketweb saying this

The following event has been cancelled:

at RockBar Theater

on Wed Mar 2, 2016 at 8:00 PM

any reschedule in the works? I got the meet and greet package so are there refunds on that?

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!