Blackmore to rock again with Rainbow!

• If Joe Lynn Turner is to be believed - and i really hope he is - then there is a strong chance of him and the Man in Black working together on a new Rainbow album

Read about it HERE and HERE.

• Yes! Rainbow was better with Ronnie :bow: but was still good with JLT, Bonnet and Doogie! :) Let's just be happy if Ritchie rocks again! :thumbup:

I really can't stand his current band! :confused: I would prefer Doogie was the singer again or someone like John West or Jorn :cool:

• Blackmores Nights first three albums and Village Latern are good. But RAINBOW again is much better. RJD was the best, amazing, and so was Cozy. But JLT is very different, but the second best singer of Rainbow for me. Bonnet is not good live anymore and Doogie is average to me (not bad but not special). Rainbow with JLT and Bobby will be nice :thumbup:http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

• I'd like to hear Mr. Blackmore turn up the gain and rock again.

I too would like to hear and see Blackers rockin' again. But what happens when Ritchie tells JLT that he has to perform in tights? Would he sing even higher??? :lol: Would JLT be prepared to share the vocals with Candice? :D
    Ouch, ouch, ouch! ;)

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• I'd like to hear Mr. Blackmore turn up the gain and rock again.

This is probably the scenario we'd all like to see when Ritchie is on stage. The footage was filmed in Duisburg, Germany, last Friday where the tour started this year.

I've just read a short translation excerpt of a French interview with Ritchie. He told the reporter that he plans some rock shows for June 2016. Ritchie also said he doesn't believe that JLT will be part of the band and that he (Joe) doesn't know about it yet :D

One of the shows might be at a festival in France.
    [ame]

[/ame]

• Yepp, I've heard about it too! It would be awesome to see him rocking again! Although (I am a bit afraid to admit it) I really like Blackmore's Night too...

I will keep on riding in the early morning light till they lay my body down

• I'll only believe it when a (mini) tour is officially announced.

Wouldn't be the first or last practical joke by Blackmore.

• Until Ritchie rocks again, you can enjoy BN perform on the Evening Show of Bavarian TV a few days ago. The short interview at 3:50 of the first part is not dubbed.

300 years old, Mr. Blackmore? Start practising on the Strat again ;)

[ame]

[/ame]
    [ame]
    [/ame]

• This is what Ritchie said to Le Parisien:

There’s some truth but also a bit of confusion and uncertainty.

I’m thinking about playing rock again, just for a few days next June. Deep Purple and Rainbow songs – but for now, I’m not decided on the persons I want to work with.

I think Joe will not be part of the adventure, and he doesn’t know it yet. He does his thing. I like him and I made good albums and songs with him. But I’m thinking about doing a mixture in the band, with famous people and not-so-famous ones.

He adds:

I will know exactly in one month who I want to have in this band. I’ve got a good idea about the ideal candidates but it wouldn’t be fair to say anything now.

And he emphasises:

We’ll probably play three or four shows in June. That’s all.

What's Glenn got planned for next June? :singer: :D

• Wow, that would be awesome!! I would really love to see him playing DP. I hope he's gonna play somewhere in Central Europe too, so I can get to one of the gigs.

I will keep on riding in the early morning light till they lay my body down

• The latest news from Ritchie himself:

I am doing four dates in June, which will be all rock," Blackmore says, speaking to us alongside Night. "I have the band basically together and it will be [the best of] Rainbow and Deep Purple. It’s just having fun but it’s only four dates in Europe. I don’t want to do anymore because I take what I’m doing now much more seriously.”

Read more here:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/ri…dace-night-interview-2015

• the most interesting thing is right at the bottom

Ritchie:

I turned 70. And arthritis is starting to set in. Jon’s not around. So many others aren’t around. You start to see your friends pass and just feel it’s time to play some of the old songs. Nostalgia is a big reason to do it, but not the only reason.

• I will be there for sure , unless getting a ticket is as easy as Zep 02.

Two of the shows are planned to take place in Germany, Ritchie told a magazine :cool:

You'll have a long way to travel to those gigs, John.http://www.glennhughes.com//ww…com/pin/create/extension/

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!