This Time Around: An Anthology 1970-2007

• Hi Friends,

I would like to know a information about these album:

This Time Around: An Anthology 1970-2007

On my CD there are 2 unreleased tracks: 'Justine" and "This Time Around" ( live in Kiev)

But there are another version with other unreleased track called "Song For You" repleacing This Time Around:

https://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7448469

Where these other edition was released ?

Regards

• But there are another version with other unreleased track called "Song For You" repleacing This Time Around

This song was initially on the track listing for the album, but was pulled before the album release date and replaced with the live track ('This Time Around') from the, then recent, (2007) show @ KH Oktyabrski in Kiev, Ukraine. So it was never included on the Anthology release in any territory, despite being initially listed as being so!

• Wow, I've never noticed this edition, with 'Song For You'. Thank you for posting..

• I had never purchased this CD as I didn't think there was anything on it that wasn't available elsewhere. I hate to spend so much just to get one new studio track, but in the end I probably will :)

• "Justine" is well worth it - a slinky funk/rock song recorded with Matt Sorum and Stevie Salas around the time Glenn ultimately started working on "The Way It Is".

Initial plans were for them to write and record an album as a 3-piece band but, in the end, only a couple of numbers were ever released from those sessions as I recall; "Justine", and a few tracks ultimately featured on the "The Way It Is"...

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!