1982 Glenn Hughes Interview

• ...a brief interview with Glenn :thumbup:

November 20th, 1982 with Glenn Hughes backstage at the Student Union Ballroom, San Jose State University during their debut tour. Broadcast on KLEL-San Jose during the Joe Hoskinson show.

[ame='

Limelite Radio Interview 1982-KLEL San Jose - YouTube[/ame]
    You can find some pix from that show over in the Picture Gallery :cool:

• :thumbup: Wow Chip, seeing this brought back memories of the ticket stub i lost from the March 12th Reseda California H/T show :(

About the same time frame i attended a drum clinic/meet and greet featuring Carmine Appice in the San Fernando valley. Carmine was giving out press photos that he would then autograph. When it came my time i asked that he would sign it to Rod (my old drummer).

• :thumbup: Wow Chip, seeing this brought back memories of the ticket stub i lost from the March 12th Reseda California H/T show :(

About the same time frame i attended a drum clinic/meet and greet featuring Carmine Appice in the San Fernando valley. Carmine was giving out press photos that he would then autograph. When it came my time i asked that he would sign it to Rod (my old drummer).

I also have a stub from the Reseda show. I'll get it on here someday.

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!