Next month at the end of this year: what are you're favourite albums of this year? Mine are:
1. Deep Purple-Now What ?!
2. Beatles: On Air, Live at the BBC 2
3. Motorhead: Aftershock.
1. Deep Purple : NOW What ?!
2. Europe : Live Sweden Rock 30th anniversary
3. Rainbow : Black Masquerade
1 Steven Wilson The raven that refused to sing
2 Anathema Universal
3 Deep Purple Now what?
However waiting for Joanne Shaw Taylor's live album Songs from the Road due out at the end of November,
1. Deep Purple - Now What ?!
2. Black Star Riders - All Hell Breaks Loose
3. The Winery Dogs - The Winery Dogs
Black Star Riders-All Hell Breaks Loose
Savoy Brown-Songs From The Road
Heaven & Earth-Dig
Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt
Blink 182 - Take off your Pants and Jacket reissue