New Band... soon

• The UK magazine/website Classic Rock had it down as coming out in May.

Would expect Glenn and the band would like to have it out by late spring early summer and then a promotional tour in the summer, hopefully with some UK dates.

Though we must remember that nothing is official yet.

The DPAS mentioned in an email summing up activity of current and past members of the band that David Coverdale was having a special event coming at the end of the year involving another unnamed person. Any one care to speculate on this?

• The DPAS mentioned in an email summing up activity of current and past members of the band that David Coverdale was having a special event coming at the end of the year involving another unnamed person. Any one care to speculate on this?

I predict DC's 'event' will be singing Soldier of Fortune on the upcoming Blackmore's Night album.

• Definition of "soon"

Soon (sn)adv.soon·er, soon·est 1. In the near future; shortly.
    2. Without hesitation; promptly: came as soon as possible.
    3. Before the usual or appointed time; early.
    4. With willingness; readily: I'd as soon leave right now.
    5. Obsolete Immediately.

Idioms: no sooner than As soon as: No sooner was the frost off the ground than the work began.

sooner or later At some time; eventually: Sooner or later you will have to face the facts.

[Middle English sone, from Old English sna, immediately, soon.]
    Usage Note: No sooner, as a comparative adverb, should be followed by than, not when, as in these typical examples: No sooner had she come than the maid knocked. I had no sooner left than she called.

OR

Soon = in some cases it can be any given time between 1 year or more...

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T :)

• This morning on Facebook, Jason Bonham mentioned a teaser is coming...

Jason Bonham

Good Morning
    Grabbing my Starbucks while listening in the car to the mixes for me new band with Glenn Hughes and Andrew Watt . Will tease you with a few bars of it later !!!!!! Sound Bad Ass . Cheers JB

• I know its frustrating for those of us who just want to know what Glenn is up to next! However, we do know there is a new band, who is in the band, that they will tour in 2014, an album will be relased late spring, who produced it! video to be shot in Feb...

So we just need to know the name of the band, record label, and touring scheduel, All good things come to those who wait....sounds like Jason is happy with the outcome :)

• Best guess is that there has been a delay in the announcement, probably due to management and record company issues no doubt.

I guess its not quite there yet, i really hope this project will fly !!

• ;) well, ... most of the questions were answered by Glenn in the last 2 years in all the interviews on the media here posted on the forum.
    And you can't hardly expect some more details, i think we're all a bit spoiled by Glenn's immense discography, Pink Floyd or Peter Gabriel fans know what i mean!
    And the revelation will appear on may, so we have to be a lil patient one more time, for the amazing Julian and Glenn!! :cool:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!