Welcome Rick Canny to our family

• I am very pleased to announce that I have a new manager, Rick Canny, who will manage all things GH worldwide.

I met Rick 3 years ago at the High Voltage Festival in London, when he was managing my friends ZZ Top.

Rick has also managed Velvet Revolver, Boston, The Darkness and many others. He has an Office in Los Angeles, where I live, and things are moving forward.

I would personally like to Welcome Rick to our family.

The best is yet to come…

• ...no time like the present ;) :cool1:

I will say this: I will be more active now... Especially touring ...looking forward to touring on the back of a new album ...#helloUSA

— Glenn Hughes (@glenn_hughes) July 30, 2013

If you only knew how much I have missed seeing you on tour..we are SO looking forward to what's ahead: an album first, followed by touring

We will do a very best and cast the tour far and wide...I have missed playing for you..#itsbeenagony

• David,

When Glenn talks about "touring on the back of a new album", do you know if he means an album he recorded last year with an unknown (new) band, or he is talking about his new solo record that he is working on now?

• ...hey it is August here in Finland... wasn't THE secret supposed to be revealed in this month? Hmmm... or was it last year? Or next year.... can't remember.... been holding my breath too long.

...ja tervetuloa perheeseen Rick! :)

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T :)

• Welcome Rick :) Getting a band together is never straight forward at any level. My guess is that Glenn wants to avoid a similar BCC situation where one member has prior commitments. I guess it is better to wait for stability than have problems further on down the line. What is clear is that these are more exciting times to be a Glenn Hughes fan. In fact when I joined this forum a decade or so ago, I was buzzing about the future. No change there then! Waiting is believing ;)

• My guess is that Glenn wants to avoid a similar BCC situation where one member has prior commitments. I guess it is better to wait for stability than have problems further on down the line.

So very true, Keith. We don't need another desaster like BCC, nor does Glenn of course.

I trust that Rick Canny will act in the best interests of Glenn and his fans.

I'm very excited to hear more about the new band and I do hope that it will include Jason Bonham :yes:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• If there were no issues with BCC touring would this "thing" be happening anyway? ...can't remember when this started...

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T :)

btw. Glenn - if you ever find a demotape you did with Ray Gomez and Michael Narada Walden, send me a copy... rehearsal tape too... :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!