• Someone to know something about tour dates in July and August???:huh:
    Some more tour in Europe???:confused:
    I would be very grateful if you can give me any information...:)

• I have the feeling that we won't see Glenn here for a long time. The last proper european solo tour was in 2008. After that the magnificant BCC in 2011. And now Europe don't seem to be in the planning anymore. I think the market for BCC was much bigger than for Glenn solo here on Europe. Therefore I can understand that (Western) Europe is not so interesting for financial reasons!

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• My thoughts are that we won't here to much about Glenn's upcoming plans until the recent KOC South Africa tour is completed in June. I believe Glenn was planning to do more studio work and hopefully he will send info of his plans, probably through Twitter/Facebook.

We also will find out more about his upcoming Cinematic (TV pilot) adventures coming up in September :)

• My thoughts are that we won't here to much about Glenn's upcoming plans until the recent KOC South Africa tour is completed in June. I believe Glenn was planning to do more studio work and hopefully he will send info of his plans, probably through Twitter/Facebook.

We also will find out more about his upcoming Cinematic (TV pilot) adventures coming up in September :)

I'm so excited about the plans for September...but I think Glenn said in one radio that he will do some tour dates in Russia in July...:huh:...but there is nothing...:confused:
    And DAMN!!! Where is David??? He just disappeared...:confused:

• I'm so excited about the plans for September...but I think Glenn said in one radio that he will do some tour dates in Russia in July...:huh:...but there is nothing...:confused:
    And DAMN!!! Where is David??? He just disappeared...:confused:

I hope David is well and is taking a sabbatical. He has not accessed this site (nor twitter) since April 29th, thus, I hope things are well with him. Shirean has been quiet, but, maybe will join in if we open up some Heart discussions ! :heart:

• And DAMN!!! Where is David??? He just disappeared... :confused:

David is in the UK... a family emergency - he'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Shirean has been quiet, but, maybe will join in if we open up some Heart discussions ! :heart:

...been pre-occupied with the above, but all ready to go re Heart discussions :D

• David is in the UK... a family emergency - he'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Thanks Shirean ! Our prayers are with David's family :rose:

...been pre-occupied with the above, but all ready to go re Heart discussions :D

I knew a brief mention of the Wilson sisters would raise some interest ! Looking forward to seeing them in August! :bouncer:

• David is in the UK... a family emergency - he'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Oh my...I was so worried...it's not the same without David...and Shirean, you were quiet too last months...I hope everything is ok...

Greetings!!! :)

greetings and thinkings from France... :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!