Live in Spain & Italy 2013

• Sevilla May 28

Superstition

:cool:
    [ame='

HUGHES & Matt Filippini Band "Superstition" @ Sala Custom Club Sevilla (ES)! - YouTube[/ame]

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Santiago~Soul Mover+Burn

Stormbringer

Thanks lioness...Great performance of "Superstition"...Glenn got it!!!:singer: Absolutely amazing singer...after I was on Deep Purple concert last weekend I was a bit disappointed...but Glenn always blows my mind....:bow::bow::bow:

• Thanks lioness...Great performance of "Superstition"...Glenn got it!!!:singer: Absolutely amazing singer...after I was on Deep Purple concert last weekend I was a bit disappointed...but Glenn always blows my mind....:bow::bow::bow:

Why were you disappointed, Joni? What have these lovely old gents done to you? ;) :D

• Why were you disappointed, Joni? What have these lovely old gents done to you? ;) :D

:lol: Well...I was looking forward for this concert...I was counting the days...and finally what...
    First I broke my camera while I was taking photos...then after the first song Ian Gillan's voice went somewhere...just ran away...and he ran away to the backstage...
    Till the end of the concert he was going out to "scream" two or three words and then to go back to the backstage...maybe the food in my country is not good for him...:D
    Actually I could say that I was on Steve Morse concert...50% of the show were his solos...but he is great guitarist...:thumbup:
    The only person that impressed me was Ian Paice...even on the age of 65 he's doing his drum solo like a beast...:drummer:
    At least I bought to myself "Stormbringer" T-shirt...:D

• I just found some really nice photos...let's leave the concerts on one side...obviously Glenn had a great time in Spain and Italy with the guys from Matt Filippini Band...:thumbup:

Before the show in Santander...

Glenn playing Angry Birds...:D:D

Dinner in Santiago...

Glenn and Markus relaxing...:cool:

At Matt Filippini's parents house with little Luna! :)

I wager that he was singing "Rain on Me"...;)

• :cool: very lovely pix Joni, just see Glenn havin' alot of fun with his mates, the one with umbrella, ha ha.
    A lot harmony seems to be there, the best ingredient before a gig, i'd say,
    In the Studio i guess a lil tension isn't that bad.
    The "Superstition" number is played and sung so great, heartblood of Glenn, i hope he'll do it again in concerts :bow:

greets
    Sigurd

• Hello there nice people!

Here I share some links which are concert's reviews of the last glenn hughes' spanish shows with the matt fillippini band. There are some pics as well. Seeing that it seems that the set-list was based on deep purple songs with some exception. The reviews are in spanish but anyway there is nothing new, an excellent Hughes :bow: nice interpretation :claphands etc etc. However there is some negative points about mr. Fillippini as a guitarrist :confused: The truth is that Blackmore shoes are sooooo big!! :rolleyes:

http://www.metalsevilla.com/actualidad/cro…-hughes-2852013

http://sdngfj.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/cronic…-escenario.html

wish you well :p

-NANDO-

• For those who are in bad need of a good dose of GH - here's the gig in Rome 2013.
    Thanks to Perfect Purple for bringing it to our attention :)
    [ame='

Hughes - Live In Rome 2013 ( Full Concert ) - YouTube[/ame]

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!