Condolences to Jeff Kollman

• This was very sad indeed. Being from the area, I had read about the events and did not immediately equate Tommy and Jeff. Once I did I was truly saddened; Jeff has been through so much since 2001. I am thinking of attending the service this week, but do not know if that would be such a good idea as I did not know Tommy and have only spent a few days with Jeff. Maybe David can give me some guidance there as you are much closer; I just thought the whole GH CTC GRoup should be represented.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• I am thinking of attending the service this week, but do not know if that would be such a good idea as I did not know Tommy and have only spent a few days with Jeff.

Here's some info. directly from Jeff...

There will be a service this Friday, Dec. 21st for Tommy Kollman on the beach in Fort Myers Beach, FL. If you wish to attend, please email only at guitars@jeffkollman.com

I should have more information by Tuesday regarding the service. There's nothing formally planned yet. Thank you for your warm loving prayers.

From The Kollman and Edwin Dare family, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

• Frank, if you do go please pass on my condolences and best wishes to Jeff.

I have been lucky enough to chat to Jeff on numerous occasions and he's the most down to earth guy you could meet. I have all the Edwin Dare cds and still listen to them on a regular basis.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• ...an update from Jeff...

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!