John Bonham highly recommends Trapeze

• Good call from Bonham senior there. More than 42 years have passed since that interview and (at least Glenn-era) Trapeze tunes still sound as fresh and exciting as any of the amazing music written in the 70's. Timeless stuff.

"It's not what you say, it's the feeling that's the song"

• Good call from Bonham senior there. More than 42 years have passed since that interview and (at least Glenn-era) Trapeze tunes still sound as fresh and exciting as any of the amazing music written in the 70's. Timeless stuff.

Agree. I used to like Medusa a lot better than You Are The Music, but I've been listening to the latter a lot recently and love it. To think that there's still people thinking that "crossover" between hard rock and funky was invented in the 90s... :D

• Agree. I used to like Medusa a lot better than You Are The Music, but I've been listening to the latter a lot recently and love it. To think that there's still people thinking that "crossover" between hard rock and funky was invented in the 90s... :D

I was listening to 'You are the music..' this morning while walking into work, and I was thinking 'man, this NEVER gets old...' :cool:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!