BCC - This Is The End... maybe... YES!

• Someone has decided to try and put positive pressure on the band not to call it quits on:
    [ame='

fans have a message! - YouTube[/ame]
    and facebook

I guess that's the way to do it for those who want to see BCC keep on going, but it would certainly need some BIG numbers to have an effect.

"It's not what you say, it's the feeling that's the song"

• Someone has decided to try and put positive pressure on the band not to call it quits...

It's not the entire band that's the issue... you might find it more effective if you target J&R...

J&R Adventures
    1761 West Hillsboro Blvd
    Suite #409
    Boca Raton FL33442
    Phone: 954-428-4440
    Fax: 954-428-4484

business@bccommunion.com
    webmaster@bccommunion.com
    info@bccommunion.com
    marketing@bccommunion.com
    press@bccommunion.com

• Someone has decided to try and put positive pressure on the band not to call it quits on:
    BCC fans have a message! - YouTube
    and facebook

I guess that's the way to do it for those who want to see BCC keep on going, but it would certainly need some BIG numbers to have an effect.

WOW. The video is so incredibly well made! So happy fans are being pro-active in making efforts to keep BCC in tact.

BCC fans have a message! - YouTube
    and facebook

Congratulations to those who created the video! I wish the band members (mostly Joe) that enough importance to this video.

• On Oct 13 Joe B. gave his first ever concert in Honolulu. Before that he made an interview with Hawaii Public Radio.

During the first part he speaks VERY fluently about himself, his career and this and that.

http://www.hawaiipublicradio.org/sites/default/…%20part%201.mp3

In the second part he's being asked about getting to know Jason Bonham, Kevin Shirley and finally BCC. Oh boy, you can hear one guy start stammering then... :p

http://www.hawaiipublicradio.org/sites/default/…%20part%202.mp3

We've made three albums and a tour. It's been a fun project.

:rolleyes: :mad:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Three albums and a tour: a very good result. We, the fans, can be thankfull for that. I accept that Afterglow is the end and I am happy with these three albums and hope to play them for years on.
    But I can't believe that BCC was a FUN project for Joe. It seems that he only had fun during the first album and have lost the fun during Afterglow ;)

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• In the second part he's being asked about getting to know Jason Bonham, Kevin Shirley and finally BCC. Oh boy, you can hear one guy start stammering then... :p

:rolleyes: :mad:

Lioness, 'stammering and sputtering'!! Almost reminds me of the end of a Warner Brothers cartoon......dit, dit, dit, dit......that's all folks!!!! :lol:

• Glenn wrote the whole Afterglow album,and Joe called it BCC3...
    Strange dude ;)

• ...we shouldn't at all be surprised about this, according to Bonamassa...

I had a lot on the table, a real whirlwind of activity. But everybody knew that was the deal for me. These were all facts on the table, and everybody knew that.. I'm not going to cancel shows. I have to book three years in advance to get theatres.

Seems it's anyone's fault but his!

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/i…s-future-565671

• I think this all harks back to points i've made before. What were the band members expectations of each others commitments to the band from the get go.

If one of the members has shifted their goalpost, then there's a question to be answered.

If Joe, [i mean lets face it, we know it's about Joe and his commitment or lack of commitment to touring] has always said he's got a busy schedule and is unavailable to tour, then i dont think he should be blamed.

What i find really disappointing is the manner in which these guys, these friends, have spoken about each other and the situation. I think that ultimately will mean that not only the band, but their friendship, may be beyond repair.

I'll be disappointed for Glenn, because he obviously has been enjoying the critical success its brought him. It's not a big disappointment to me, because i dont think BCC is stronger than other non BCC stuff.

• It's a HUGE disappointment to me. This is one of the best bands in a long long time and you don't just throw any old band together and create that kind of magic. Just doesn't happen.

• Joe B really lets fly in that CR interview. I can't deal with his 'holier-than-thou' attitude sometimes, he may have a point, but I feel he's somewhat immature as a person to name-call in this way. Where the band was 3 years ago and where the band is now are two different places, and I feel Glenn probably believed with good reason that the level of success and acclaim BCC attained so quickly would go some way to altering Joe's priorities, but clearly that didn't, and won't happen anytime soon. I think, for BCC, that's all she wrote.

• It seems Glenn is getting a lot of heat for washing his dirty laundry in public. Joe does let it rip in his interview with Classic Rock Magazine. It's not looking good for BCC so far. It seems that Glenn was caught in a Joe's side project that was never supposed to be more than just a studio effort. Both Joe and Glenn had totally different goals and vision as far as BCC is concerned; and that was never fully ironed out from the get go.

On a separate note, I do agree with Joe regarding the strength of the first album. I thought it was a breath of fresh air when it came out; whereas the second one was simply trying to repeat the magic of the first (at times unsuccessfully, in my opinion).

All in all, I don't think that we've seen the last of this ongoing saga. There'll be more bad mouthing coming from them two; and it's very sad, actually. This could have been a great band, but ****ing egos got in a way.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!