• Hello to everyone on the Glenn Hughes Fan Forum,

I just thought I'd introduce myself, now that I've joined you.

My name is Dominic, I'm 17 and I live in Montreal. I'm primarily a progressive rock guy, and have been for a long time, but I've been a huge Deep Purple fan for the last two years. I even got the chance to see Mk.VII about a year ago, and for the last year or so, I've been particularly enjoying Glenn and Mk. III/IV!

Still getting into the solo career/BCC/Hughes & Thrall/Trapeze....and the other billion billion records, but my favorite non-Purple project that Glenn has done that I know of so far is Black Country Communion. (Can't wait for "Afterglow!")

So...yeah! This seems like a great place for me, and I figured that I might as well join up.

See you all around!

• Hi, everybody...sorry that it took me this long to actually respond to all of your greetings.

By now I've already started posting in conversations, and I plan on sticking around!

You guys are a great bunch!

Hopefully at some point I can have some kind of exchange with The Voice of Rock. He's been a real inspiration to me lately.

• Haha...yeah...I saw your post about newbies that take off. I don't know if I'll be as active as some of you guys, but like I said, I'm definitely reading the forums, because a lot of this stuff is quite interesting, and I'll be involved in conversations whenever I think I have something worthwhile to say.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!