Kings Of Chaos featuring Glenn Hughes and more!

• Hi,
    this Kings OF Chaos thing made me think that Glenn hasn't been promoting BCC3 at all...could it be because that band is already so much in the past...and could it be that he is the new singer for Velvet Revolver?

What do you think? I think he would be perfect choice...

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T :)

• Wow!!
    Never thought of that......but then??
    Like the idea :D

• ...from a recent interview Glenn reveals a bit more...

...Kings of Chaos will "tour pockets of the world - the exotics, if you will, and the tropics and even America." He said things will kick off this April in South America, where the group plans to hit cities that the Rock N Roll AllStars trek had intended to play before the gigs were canceled.

"We're also gonna do a series of EPs," he explained. "On those EPs there will be three covers and one original song. And… the lineups with the Kings of Chaos, vocally, will change. The core band will be the same. So, it's gonna be always moving and changing." Hughes suggested that each disc may focus on a different genre, such as punk, classic rock and alternative rock.

• Could be fun for them... but I'm not really looking forward to hearing or seeing this... I'm not into cover stuff... not from this caliber of perfomers.

...did I have to say this... not really :)

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

T :)

• Belated Thanks, David for clearing this up - I understand that the "boys just wanna have fun" and make some money on the side, nothing more.
    And I totally second Frank about Sebastian Bach! :eek:

Interestingly, the Velvet Revolver topic has once again come up.
    Yet since I was pretty muched dissed when I brought the possibility up years ago, I don't believe it any more. Or should I?

A collaboration with Jimmy Page would definitely be something to look forward to! :cool:

Cheers,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• As a basic concept, KoC doesn’t particularly excite me either, (and I am not necessarily a fan of all the players involved), but Matt Sorum has contributed nicely to a couple of GH solo tracks over the years, so I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I’d keep a sidelong eye on this project just the same...

-Marc Fevre
    Napa, CA

• Someone recently mentioned Bonham, Page and Hughes in "The New Led Zeppelin Power Trio."

Obviously not happening...

but really, I've been thinking about how glorious it would be ever since.

Again...that ever-illusive motto "Expect the unexpected" keeps us on our toes.

:bouncer: GIVE US THE NEWS GLENN!!! :bouncer:

• I'm not that fussed about the KoC project, the 'revolving door' of artists, where's the cohesion? ..and the drip...drip of EP's...I know some consider the album format dead, but I'm old school on that one! I hope this just remains a little side project for Glenn and he moves on to greater things!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!