Tommy Bolin birthday

• Tommy Bolin born aug.1 1951 would have turned 61.
    the man and his music is missed everyday.
    he did leave us with quite a bit of great music in such a short time.
    R.I.P. Tommy

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Tommy's music lives forever. He is forever YOUNG :thumbup:
    On July 31 429RECORDS will release Tommy's Classic Milestone again. The classic work TEASER will be re-released. The Definate Teaser as a three CD collections, with the remastered original album and two CD's with outtakes and alternate versions :)
    There will be also a 5 CD version: a Collectors Edition with cover versions of GLENN and STEVE MORSE :cool:
    Tommy rules :thumbup:

• that is a nice box set, but i believe all the contents have been released at some time in other packaging. no word on a booklet? Tommy's music will be around forever thanks to the likes of greg hampton and others associated with the love of Tommy Bolin music.

• Tommy's music lives forever. He is forever YOUNG :thumbup:
    On July 31 429RECORDS will release Tommy's Classic Milestone again. The classic work TEASER will be re-released. The Definate Teaser as a three CD collections, with the remastered original album and two CD's with outtakes and alternate versions :)
    There will be also a 5 CD version: a Collectors Edition with cover versions of GLENN and STEVE MORSE :cool:
    Tommy rules :thumbup:

They're milking the cow dry.

The 2 extra cds of 5 cd version is infact the Great Gypsy Soul cd, on which Glenn does 2 songs.
    I have that one for months and it's in fact my least favourite Bolin cd.

I love Tommy. Teaser and Private Eyes are timeless jewels.
    I love the Teaser Deluxe version that was released awhile ago with alternate versions.
    But this boxset I definitely won't buy.
    Myself I'm waiting for the same treatment for Private Eyes.
    Like the Whips& Roses cds and the Teaser deluxe version.

• the 3 cd Ultimate Redux is excellent. it contains some rare Energy tracks that are amazing. it covers most of Tommy's entire career with new live and demo works.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!