Marshall 50 Years Of Loud Live

• Glenn is appearing at the Jim Marshall Tribute Concert - 50 years of Marshall - on 22nd September in London at Wembley Arena.

Did i miss this being posted elsewhere David as i couldnt find it? I notice its not on Glenn appearances list.

"Rock 'n' roll's biggest stars are to join forces to celebrate the life and work of our revolutionary amp pioneer Jim Marshall OBE. Following the sad passing of Jim earlier this month the event, which was already planned to commemorate our 50th Anniversary, will now be held in honour of the legendary man and his remarkable life.

The line up for the event reads like a who's who from the rock and metal hall of fame. We're bringing together the biggest rock gods on the planet all of whom are keen to pay their respects to the legend that was Jim Marshall. Iron Maiden's Nicko McBrain will compére the event and will be joined by the world's most legendary guitarists, acclaimed musicians and Marshall enthusiasts. Just added to the bill is Judas Priest frontman Tim 'Ripper' Owens who joins Trapeze, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath vocalist and bassist Glenn Hughes and Motorhead's guitar god, Phil Campbell.

Tickets for the Wembley Arena event held on Saturday 22nd September 2012 are available from Live Nation for £35 each. "

Also listed as performing are Doug Aldrich, Billy Duffy, Paul Gilbert, Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani, Corey Taylor, Brian Tichy, & Zakk Wylde :eek:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Awaiting official confirmation ;) along with a few others... as usual, all dates will be posted once confirmed!

Well i did hear about a few possible things (including this event) backstage at Manchester from a couple of people in the know ;) :thumbup:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Well i did hear about a few possible things (including this event) backstage at Manchester from a couple of people in the know ;) :thumbup:

Wolfy, you heard about this in May when it was posted in April already? :huh: ;)

No wonder you guys didn't beat France tonight... :p :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Glenn will be appearing live @ the Marshall 50 Years Of Loud Live event in London in September.

Others on the bill include Yngwie Malmsteen, Doug Aldrich, Brian Tichy, Zakk Wylde, Billy Duffy, Joe Satriani, Andy Fraser, Mike Portnoy, Paul Gilbert and more!

Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 - Wembley Arena - London, UK

Ticketing and more info @ http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/marshal…ud-live-tickets

• ROCKERS @paulm1962... be @ Wembley : Sat : Sept 22nd : me and me mates are gonna BURN it down for Jim M... GH

— Glenn Hughes (@glenn_hughes) September 3, 2012

Jim Marshall=LEGEND ~ from Hendrix-Blackmore-Page ~ the list is endless ~ I want to make the 50th Anniversary of the birth of his CO a must see event... GH

Marshall 50th celebration will have an EPIC finale : Yngwie, Satch, Paul Gilbert, Doug Aldrich and Zakk will join me for a ROCK extravaganza

lookin forward to 50 years of Marshall @ Wembley: Sept 22nd: Yngwie is my guest on a DP classic : Andy Fraser and I will do a Free Classic

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!