New BCC installment underway!

• As you've no doubt read elsewhere by now, Glenn and the other members of Black Country Communion, get together this coming week to begin work on their third, yet untitled album.

No firm release date is scheduled, but it might be sooner rather than later... maybe even before Christmas this year :thumbup:

...The Wheels begin to Roll... ;)

• :cool: so i'm sending good vibes to them!
    I have for myself one impudent wish for the coming BCC album.
    We need another Rockhynm, like the "song of yesterday" or somethin' like that. "Cold" is outstanding by the way.
    But now based on a strong hammond intro ( Child in time?) not a guitar intro.
    ;)
    In any case I would love to hear Derek's hammondsolos much more often.
    He's got it! :thumbup:

greets
    Sigurd
    :bouncer:

• Some exclusive footage from the studio :thumbup: :bouncer:
    [ame='

Country Communion - New Exclusive Studio Footage - YouTube[/ame]

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Three studio albums in a period of two and a half years. Great (like the old Purple days). BCC has with Glenn and Joe two very creative and productive songwriters, for sure. It's interesting where these new album brings them in the charts (the first album did very well in the Dutch charts, but I think the secornd album a bit less). I hope these third album will bring lot's of good music and lot's fame and succes. Cheers :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Both BBC I and II were great. I´m hoping for more "FAithless", "Smokestack woman" and "Sista JAne" type tracks. I cannot beleive it, being a fan of 60´s and 70´s musci it is the first time that I wait for NEW music rather than already-performed music.

• ...I hope no one will mind a little Stevie Wonder comparison: if BCC was the band's Music of my Mind (epic jam feel) & 2 was their Talking Book (astonishingly great songs), then the third album will hopefully sound as perfect-in-every-way as Innervisions! I'm excited - & expecting the unexpected! * A

• ...from a recent interview with Joe Bonamassa... so you know what to expect... or not!

"We really decided we wanted to go in more of a Free direction", Bonamassa notes. "I think the music got a little heavy on the last record, borderline heavy metal, so maybe we'll dial that back a little this time and go for more straight-ahead British rock." He isn't sure yet when the album will be finished and out, but he expects Black Country Communion to play some live dates to support it - though likely not as many as fans and his bandmates might like.

"All of the people that are in that group, I think they would like to see me do more of it, tour more, do less of my solo thing and more with Black Country Communion," he says. "If you really ask them, they'll probably say 'Joe's the one holding us back from touring."

• Going in more of a Free direction.......ISN'T A BAD THING!!! :bow:

:thumbup: What coincidence that Glenn just had a meeting with Andy Fraser! ;)

As for the interview: sounds as if the youngster got an earful from his bandmates recently... :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• A couple of things i'm interested about for this album.

Are there going to be any Joe B compositions on it, like the others, or is it solely Glenn songs.

And is Glenn doing all the lead vocals this time? Are we going to get the Glenn/Joe vocal harmonies as we heard on the first, but not the second, album.

I've not seen any news about this, may have missed it though.

Either way, im looking forward to it, i hope it's another killer, successful album :clapper:

Paul

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!