CALIFORNIA JAM BOOK is coming this year!

• Later this year on Rufus Stone limited editions a brand new California Jam book is coming. 300 pages with hundreds of black and white and coloured photos. A must have for the Deep Purple Mk III fans :thumbup:

• Hoj Willem,

the book will be printed by the same publishers who are responsible for the WS book.
    I'm afraid it will be very impressive in the price as well :rolleyes:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Good news Lioness, from what i've read they will have a more affordable version also (paperback?) in the works :clapper:
    That would be my choice.

Of course a paperback is a more affordable version. But if it's anything near the photobook of Didi Zill :cool:, the deluxe version will be a better choice.

@ tmc

If I were you, I would instead start putting money into my savings account, because wishes not always come true... ;)

• I guess that most of you got the first newsletter today. For those who haven't, I post it here.
    The last paragraph makes me sad again...

I had so hoped that Jon would write his autobiography. And that he would have enough time to do so. It wasn't meant to be :(

• Hello everybody (such a long time I haven't post anything) ...

I began the new year reciving the caljam book ... :bow: How could I began the year better !

The book is jst amazing there are pics I never saw before ... A fantastic thing.

For the unlucky ones who don't get it here's a sample of pics (sorry just a phone pic of the pic)

Thanks to everybody involve in this project !!!! :claphands :claphands :claphands

• Hi Crystal Karma! can we see in the book photos of other Deep Purple roadies? (we can see Ron Quinton (RIP) with Ritchie). Or maybe some text about Deep Purple road crew 1974? Thanks!!

• Hi Crystal Karma! can we see in the book photos of other Deep Purple roadies? (we can see Ron Quinton (RIP) with Ritchie). Or maybe some text about Deep Purple road crew 1974? Thanks!!

Here's Ritchie with his technician Ian Ferguson, no idea which year that was.
    The other one is from the CalJam, showing Ritchie doing what he was doing a lot :cool:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!