Solo tour in Europe Spring 2012???

• The solo tour in Europe in the fall of 2011 was postponed. In fact was the last proper GLENN solo tour in Western Europe in 2008. Now I read this week the news of a new BCC album to be recorded in june 2012. What do you think fellow (European) GLENN fans. Do you think there will be a (big) spring solo tour in Europe in 2012 :singer: ?????????

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Well, if he's going to China next and wants to release a solo album as well I'm afraid that time will get a bit tight. And a bigger solo tour without a new solo album? Usually an album and a tour go hand in hand but asked in his last interview about his plans for 2012 he didn't even mention the solo album and the European tour anymore.

To me it looks as if the market in China might just be more lucrative in the moment, especially after that show in the Royal Albert Hall. Can't blame him wanting to make hay while the sun shines. Even though it would disappoint me a lot because I was looking forward to that solo tour this spring a lot. But maybe we will get a nice surprise and there might be some more gigs in April/May then just the few in the UK!
    (Hey, that's a rhyming plea, Mr. G...:cool:)

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• According to the recent interview with GLENN, that David posted last week on the forum there will be the recording of BCC 3 (with title?) in June 2012 and no BCC shows till 2013.
    Further there will be solo tour shows in 2012 (hopefully also Europe) :) The solo album (rock direction) seems to be planned for 2013.

• After the Russian dates in March came up, I thought that between those dates and the festival in Kavarna in July a huge European tour was shaping up. But plans seem to have changed (?) as the Gene Simmons Titans of Rock show, with Glenn, have planned a South American tour in April (lots of dates have been announced).
    So, we do what we were doing: waiting further for a huge European GLENN HUGHES solo tour :singer:

• Just searched the web for some interesting music news and I found the official website of the Alan Cottam Agency (from U.K.) about some tour news of some famous rock stars. It says about Glenn Hughes (from Deep Purple :)) : June to October 2012 : Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That looks very promising. Hope we see our hero this year again on tour. I hope it is solo (with band).

• Just searched the web for some interesting music news and I found the official website of the Alan Cottam Agency (from U.K.) about some tour news of some famous rock stars. It says about Glenn Hughes (from Deep Purple :)) : June to October 2012 : Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That looks very promising. Hope we see our hero this year again on tour. I hope it is solo (with band).

Glenn Hughes from Deep Purple, eh? When did you find the site - on April 1??? ;) :D

And June? What about the BCC album? :eek: Did the site also say the next BCC album is being recorded with Sören Andersen? Hehe! ;)

Anyway, thanks for the news! :bouncer:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• I just had a look at the agency you mentioned, Willem. My oh my, what names they throw around...

"By arrangement with the artists or their agents and management we can offer the following:

Monsters of British Rock Members of Whitesnake, Thunder etc. Enquiries invited for 2012
    ..."

Giggle! Monsters of British Rock have ceased to exist some time ago. Instead Micky Moody and Neil Murray are trying their luck with "Snakecharmer":

http://www.snakecharmer.org/index.html

• :lol: Lioness,Willem i'm laughing myself away..., oh that's good, in a few minutes i go to my dentist with a smile.
    By the way, "Mistreated" is indeed a Coverdale song,

greets
    Sigurd

• Glad to be of service, Sigurd ;) Hope you could still laugh when you returned from your docs' appointment - or do you enjoy the comforts of Alete baby mush? :D :p

• Hi lioness: I think there will be no new BCC album this summer, as Joe Bonamassa releases his next (50th or so) solo album on 21st May 2012. According to the big Bonamassa solo succes I believe we will not hear a lot of BCC in the near future.
    And......of course I know Mistreated is a Coverdale song, but my favorite version is the Rainbow On Stage version :thumbup:

• there is a studio session for the new BCC album in June.. perhaps it will be released for the end of the year..

• :cool: Hi Stormbringer74, i also heard about the plans about the BCC studiosessions in June.
    I'm still hearing BCC 1 and 2 up and down and i really enjoy the Live DVD,
    it's amazing which evolution this band may go on.
    The last interviews with Glenn were remarkable, also the rockdirection Glenn wants to keep on, no loops and other stuff. Good so.

Yvonne, i really appreciate this kind of humour, sometimes hard to find in the internet, but alete is a lil bit too much for me.
    Better watch out for some new wordbattles ;)
    greets
    Sigurd

:bouncer:

• Better watch out for some new wordbattles ;)
    greets
    Sigurd

:bouncer:

:cool1:

Sigurd, our friend Stormy here once asked me if I went to laughter school... :lol:

Wishing you Happy Easter hols, gentlemen. Four days off work! :) :bouncer:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!