Classic Rock Feb 2012 - Bonamassa Special!

• The February 2012 edition of Classic Rock has gone Bonamassa CRAZY! :eek: :D

He's on the front cover "No Hits, No Hype...So how did he get so huge?".

There's 13 pages of interviews and pics of Joe including news of what he has planned for 2012:

Solo album
    BCC 3
    Beth Hart album
    Acoustic Live album
    Live DVD
    "and a bit of touring"

The free cd is "the Best" of Joe chosen by Kevin Shirley and CR and includes 2 tracks by BCC and one with Beth Hart. In the mag Kevin gives his rundown on each track.

Also, with this edition is a free book that includes a chapter from Glenn's autobiography and an excellent review in the mag itself - 9/10

• Right...now that's it. I've been thinking a few times about subscribing but now I'm going to do it. But only if they let me start with the February issue. (If you subscribe now the first issue will be March, so I wrote them a mail, please keep fingers crossed.)

• Right...now that's it. I've been thinking a few times about subscribing but now I'm going to do it. But only if they let me start with the February issue. (If you subscribe now the first issue will be March, so I wrote them a mail, please keep fingers crossed.)

Heidi,

Don't tell me you can't get the English version in our capitol? :eek:
    Know where I bought a copy last year! At REAL market - check it out!

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Heidi,
    Don't tell me you can't get the English version in our capitol? :eek:
    Know where I bought a copy last year! At REAL market - check it out!

F...luffing hell, Yvonne, never thought of the mag stores at the station! (Our REAL doesn't have foreign mags but the station shops surely have!)
    Great, thanks a lot! The "normal" stores just have the German version but will check the station stores tomorrow! :)

• Heidi,

if you subscribe you get bonus pages in the mag - an extra 2 with Joe in this edition - plus you get the free cds etc. I get it about a week before it hits the stores too.

You can buy a back issue from the website so if you subscribe starting March you can still get Feb - although not yet as technically its not out yet!

• Thank you, wolfysmith, I've been to several stores at two different stations in Berlin today and the new issue wasn't available yet. The last issue (January) is still available (with calendar and cd) for 13,50 €. That's twice the price (~6,56 € on the CR website) and I wasn't prepared to pay that much for a magazine.

So I might indeed subscribe, I got a nice mail reply of them as well and might be able to start with the February issue if I give them a call next week :)

• The special subscription offers are just in the UK, so I only ordered the February issue which arrived in the meantime. And - even though it was just a single order - the *free cd* of JB and the *free book* with "A selection of the world's best rock writing" (also the mentioned sample of Glenn's Bio) was included as well.
    Surely worth the buy, thanks again wolfysmith for pointing this out! :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!