Live Over Europe - Black Country Communion

• The dvd visuals took a while to grow on me but the more I watch it the more I dig it.
    Absolutely love the cd set though.
    Still can't stop imagining how Too Late for the Sun would have come off live :thumbup:

Was very cool to have Palladia channel play the short version of the dvd. Got alot of attention from that I think

• The dvd visuals took a while to grow on me but the more I watch it the more I dig it.
    Absolutely love the cd set though.
    Still can't stop imagining how Too Late for the Sun would have come off live :thumbup:

Was very cool to have Palladia channel play the short version of the dvd. Got alot of attention from that I think

Nice to see you here Jane at the place where we can talk all things BCC ;)

• I love this video ! It's the only time I get a glimpse at the special way Glenn moves on stage. I have the DVD, I should get the Blueray, but, both are good. I also like the commentary that's provided by Glenn, Joe, Jason, and Derek. I didn't imagine them touring by Tour Bus, but, that's the norm now-a-days. Also, these make great X-Mas presents :noel:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!