• David, does Glenn intend to answer our questions on the forum.....or some 'social network'?.............:confused:

As he mentioned... they'll be answered before he heads' off to Europe next week. It'll most likely be in form of a video message... you'll see it everywhere when ready, no worries :cool:

• Ask me a question… leave a reply here and I'll answer it before I leave for the UK.

Be sure to include your name and city/country… so you know it's the one YOU asked!

Hi Glenn, maybe the time before your UK tour was too short but is there still a chance for some answers now? I could imagine that some people would love to know... ;)

And it would be great to get some infos about your next tour dates. Up to now there are just the 4 gigs in the UK announced. People are already planning their holidays for next year and who is a real fan would hate it to miss out a concert of yours because he's on holidays. (Well, I would definitely puke...)

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• It'll be in the New Year now... will let you know when ready...

Thanks for the update, David. Something to look forward to in 2012! :)

Heidi, last year at AC/DC I met some Aussies, who took their hols to travel with the band :cool: Just a thought... :p :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Thanks for the update, David. Something to look forward to in 2012! :)

Heidi, last year at AC/DC I met some Aussies, who took their hols to travel with the band :cool: Just a thought... :p :D

Something many a Deadhead did :clapper:

• Thanks for the update, David. Something to look forward to in 2012! :)

Thank you, David, maybe a lot of people are quite busy now before the holidays and as we say in German: the answers won't run away... ;)
    (It would just be nice if they won't be forgotten.)

Yvonne, what a great thought, gotta tell my better half about it, he'll love it! :D

• Something many a Deadhead did :clapper:

Erik, please don't call yourself names, you deserve far better ;)
    And with Aussies I meant Australians, not you "Ösis" :p :D

Howdy Heidi :)
    I'm quite sure your better half will be thrilled when you travel with Brian Johnson. Just don't forget your school uniform, it might come in handy... :lol:

By the way: which is your better half - left, right, upper, lower? :erte1: :D

P.S. You can bet your sweet behind that Glenn won't forget the answers. When I look at his book and see what he remembers, even from the hard times... :claphands Hats off! :thumbup:

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Howdy Heidi :)
    I'm quite sure your better half will be thrilled when you travel with Brian Johnson. Just don't forget your school uniform, it might come in handy... :lol:
    By the way: which is your better half - left, right, upper, lower? :erte1: :D

Yvonne, what the hell have you been taking? :eek: :biggrinsa

• So we wait till 2012 ;) Happy holidays to GLENN and GABY and all the fans and digital friends on the forum :)

CHEERS, have fun :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Yvonne, isn't it Angus who is more into school uniforms? :D :D :D :D

I would like to ask a question as well. Glenn, how about inviting David (Coverdale that is) as a special guest for your next (rock) album? I think it would not only be a good idea at all but also it could be a good business move, regarding the markets, to do so. It could draw some Snake fans towards Glenn and BCC and would be also something that many fans would die for to see, respectively to hear ;)

Merry Xmas!

Cowards die many times, the valiant never taste the death but once - Caesar

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!