• Ask me a question… leave a reply here and I'll answer it before I leave for the UK.

Be sure to include your name and city/country… so you know it's the one YOU asked!

• Dear Glenn,

And with that post you opened a can of worms! ;) :D

When you joined Purple and spent that weekend with Ritchie in Hamburg - did you just hang out in bars or did you also visit some music clubs (like Fabrik, Logo, Remter - in case you remember any names. I'm quite sure you must have been to the "Reeperbahn" - hope they didn't ripp you off there).

Why do you think Ritchie 'fell out of love' with you and wouldn't talk to you no more after you joined Purple, as you told "Gitarre & Bass" magazine during your recent BCC gig here? Just his kind of attitude?

Sorry about the two questions - talking about fans and being greedy... :eek:

Aaaah, if only I could grab you and DC for an evening - there would be tons of questions waiting for you! ;)

Looking forward to your reply, thanks a million!

Much love from Hamburg, Germany
    Yvonne

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Hi Glenn! When are you performing your next live concert in Italy?
    Tank you so much for your great voice and music! ;)

Lorella

:cheers:

• Hello, Uncle Glenn, David and all GHCP. Glenn, in all of your lifes accomplishments, how would you describe the release of your auto bio. And what direction do you think your heading in with the next album, a guest appearance from a different guitarist on each track perhaps? ;) Thank You, Mark/Rochester, NY.

Saw BCC in NH back in June :clapper: I still owe JB $10.00, shhh
    Thanks for keeping up the awesome work David :thumbup:

Happy Safe Holidays all!

• Hey Glenn
    Scott Timmons of New York- love all work, but the work with Tony..
    My God! I am waiting for the day of Live.. But I would take more recorded!!
    Thanks
    Scott

st

• Hi Glenn,

Chris from Vienna here.

While I thought that the autobiography was a very interesting and specially insightful read (!) and the Foruli Edition is a wonderful collectors item I will certainly treasure forever, I was surprised to find a few gaps in there.
    I understand that the story is told in scenes, but I wonder if there e.g. just weren't any stories to tell about the Phenomena project or about the work on your numerous solo albums and the people you have worked with after your comeback. Should be very interesting!

'Scenes from the life...' is the 'THEN GLENN', and a lot of people here on the Fan Forum (and GHPG.net of course) have long been part of the 'NOW GLENN'. Are you including some of those 'missing' stories in your solo & acoustic shows and release them on DVD?

Well, and there is the inevitable question: PINK CLOUD Records vs. the ALIVE DRIVE. The demand for physical archive releases is certainly strong. This is (for) the people who still buy CDs. Any chance for more like Incense and Peaches any time soon, or not so soon?

Thanks for taking the time and good like with the UK shows.

Hope to see you again in Vienna soon - coffee is still on (me)! :)

All the best,
    Christian

MEDUSA

• Glenn, I think it would be a great 'tribute' to Mel if you were able to 'drop' your vocals onto the tracks of the 'Hot Wire' album......whadda ya think?

cheers, Chuck from Baltimore, Maryland.........:thumbup:

• :cool: dear Glenn,

so glad i saw you too times in concerts this year, my question:

Do you think it would be not impossible to see you on stage together with David Coverdale and/ or Ritchie Blackmore once in a time again ?

Another one which seems important for many people not only me:

You said once in an interview, the Rock'n Roll is a devils business, and i can imagine what you mean based on the hard experiences you were in, and for God's sake you survived.
    But: The abuse of drugs and alcohol is not only found in the rockhistory, many artists in all times had the same problem, songs about f...g are absolutly normal in old times operas, Mozart certainly, opera singers today and in the past weren't smiling while singing, they show their furious faces in a artistic expression like rocksingers do.
    And last but not least, did you know the abtprimas of the german Benediktinian order, Notker Wolf is a huge rockfan and he loves to play on his electric guitar " highway to hell". (I heard the pope was not very amused when hearing about, but he accepted at last.)
    I believe good rockmusic is nothing the angels can reject, there is so much plastic stupid any intelligence missing stuff in the charts made only to make a lot cash.

This planet can't be lost as long as you're walking on it, lots of love for you,
    best regards

Sigurd Kross, Borchen, Germany

• Dear Glenn,
    My Question:
    When was your first and last meeting and conversation with each of Deep Purple (Mk 1-8) members? :)

Vasil, Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria

:ghcp:

• And last but not least, did you know the abtprimas of the german Benediktinian order, Notker Wolf is a huge rockfan and he loves to play on his electric guitar " highway to hell". (I heard the pope was not very amused when hearing about, but he accepted at last.)

Sigurd Kross, Borchen, Germany

Yes, he's really cool, isn't he? Have you ever seen a priest playing Smoke on the Water? :D :thumbup:

[ame='

Purple mit Abtprimas Notker Wolf - Smoke on the water - Benediktbeuern 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• glenn -tony from hoffman estates illinois-finally got to see u with bcc in indianapolis-loved every minute of it-are there any plans to tour with bcc or solo across usa? -hope to see u soon

• Hi Glenn, just a simple question : Do you believe in astrology ? As you are born in the sign of the Leo , and on stage you do act like a lion ( as i witnessed in the Opera house of Vienna in July this year ) and you got the voive of a lion :bow:

Thanx, Erik - purplelion, Austria, Niederrussbach

• Hello Glenn :)

Would you consider putting out a box set of your unreleased stuff from

over the years? :D I know we would all buy it & love it! :clapper: Looking forward

to hearing next album! :)

Galleyfan
    (Scott A. Ingram)

SCOTT

• Thanks a lot for the opportunity to ask questions! Gives me a chance to ask what happened to the song "Cry" that you were mentioning in an interview in the year 2000 with the following words:

"I just wrote a new song, this "Cry" song on my album. It's really funky, almost like...I don't know, it's sorta nasty, almost like the Gap Band. I said to myself, "I can't put this on my album." I played it around the house for a couple of days, Gabby came in and said, "You gotta put this on your album." So I said "**** it, I'll just write some lyrics to it."

Did you put it on any album later with another title?

Thanks in advance and many regards,
    Heidi, Berlin, Germany

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Ask me a question… leave a reply here and I'll answer it before I leave for the UK.

Be sure to include your name and city/country… so you know it's the one YOU asked!

Hi Glenn. Do you think you will cooperte again with some of the members of the Red Hot Chilly Peppers?
    (Lorella from Brescia, Italy) :)

Lorella

• Hey Glenn - huge fan here since I first heard the bridge in the song Burn on Cincinnati radio in 1974, now living in Boston.

Here are 2 questions for ya (as Mr. Coverdale might say): There are times when I hear songs that I feel would be fantastic for you to cover. Fairly often they aren't particularly famous songs, but great songs nonetheless. I just wish there was a way to get these songs to you for your consideration for possible covers. Is there a way to do that?

Also, have you ever considered doing a Duets cd with various female singers? I think that could be terrific. I know a woman singer who now lives in Florida with whom I'd love to hear you sing, because I feel your voices would work wonderfully together. I think if the right songs were chosen, and the right women to sing with, this idea could produce some splendid music. Any reactions to this notion? Thanks!

• Hi Glenn,
    I am one of the two crazy Dutch guys :) (together with Theo) and we go to your concerts for years and years.
    A simple question: when do you come with your solo band to Holland again?
    All the best, YOU rock!
    Willem from Arnhem.

P.S. God bless JON.

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Hi Glenn,

I hope you don't mind if I have one more question regarding your outfit.
    In earlier times I saw you wearing a fluke on a chain which I liked a lot. I was wearing one myself for years when I was active for the WDCS (Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society). Then you started wearing a cross and sometimes I see you wearing a hand grenade on a chain as well.

Now the last thing is irritating me a bit because I always associate death and destruction with a hand grenade. I would be very interested to know what made you wear this weapon round your neck.

Thanks a lot in advance and many regards,
    Heidi, Berlin, Germany

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Hi Glenn! Do you think you will issue a new album with BCC? If so, when? When do you think you will play again in Italy with BCC? ;)

Thank you so much.

Lorella from Brescia, Italy

Lorella

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!