An Evening with Glenn Hughes - UK 2011

• Hi everyone

Due to profesional obligations, we won't be able to attend the acoustic show @ Leicester Square Theatre on the 14th of November :(

We booked 2 tickets at the second row (seats B16/B17).
    If anyone is interested in these 2 tickets, just let me know by private message.

:ghcp:

• Friends ~ its true... I'm playin' some acoustic shows in the UK @ intimate theatres in November. I'll bring my voice and Guitar. So many songs to choose from for these acoustic shows. I'm gettin' excited to play them for you, the way they were originally written.

The Paperback of my Book will be on sale @ the shows and I'll be signing copies ~ this tour is to thank all GH fans for their love. C U soon.

G

Just listening to Play Me Out ... 'I Found A Woman' is one of my favourites, and it would be so satisfying to hear this or one other song not performed before from PMO. 'So Much Love To Give' would be another very fitting song ...

Me and Jennifer are really looking forward to this acoustic show in London ... as is geosoulberlin (I'll catch you if you pass out sista :lol:). It will be a great end to a difficult year.

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Just listening to Play Me Out ... 'I Found A Woman' is one of my favourites, and it would be so satisfying to hear this or one other song not performed before from PMO. 'So Much Love To Give' would be another very fitting song ...

Me and Jennifer are really looking forward to this acoustic show in London ... as is geosoulberlin (I'll catch you if you pass out sista :lol:). It will be a great end to a difficult year.

Yes, great songs, and thank you so much for taking care of me! I feel a bit more safe now but will still spread a soft blanket underneath my seat for the case you won't be fast enough... :D

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• a special night install.
    I am sure Glenn will dig deep musically & will be engaging recalling his life journey.

Glenn's vocal take on 'Dealer' would be interesting to hear.
    PMO out: 'Destiny' & It's About Time'
    'Phoenix Rising'
    'Haunted'
    'Blue Jade'
    'Cold'

• A good little interview with Glenn to get you in the mood... for those of you lucky enough to be going to any or all of the shows next week :thumbup:

The first song of the show is the first song I wrote and the last song will be the last. So we start with It’s Only A Dream from the first Trapeze album, from 1970, and end with the last song I recorded, which was Cold, earlier this year, with Black Country Communion, and there’ll be all the other songs people know in between.

http://www.birminghammail.net/what-is-on-in-…97319-29756436/

• The last song will be "Cold"? Oh oh...I hope I'll have enough tissues with me... ;)
    But if there should be something golden between the first and the last song you might witness some waterfalls bursting out even before the end... :rolleyes:

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Are there plans to record any of these shows for future release? Given the "special" nature of the performances, it would be a cool thing to do...

Everything is being recorded now... they might be made available in one form or another at some point ;) Sorry, I'm being cryptic, but it could be one of many things... too early to know, but you'll surely hear about it here when and if it's coming down the pike!

• Everything is being recorded now... they might be made available in one form or another at some point ;) Sorry, I'm being cryptic, but it could be one of many things... too early to know, but you'll surely hear about it here when and if it's coming down the pike!

very very good news ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Friends ~ its true... I'm playin' some acoustic shows in the UK @ intimate theatres in November. I'll bring my voice and Guitar. So many songs to choose from for these acoustic shows. I'm gettin' excited to play them for you, the way they were originally written.

The Paperback of my Book will be on sale @ the shows and I'll be signing copies ~ this tour is to thank all GH fans for their love. C U soon.

G

Very cool , what guitars are you using G ?

• Ritchie

They were Ibanez and Yamaha, but that is as much I know. All the techies on here will give you the full info I'm sure. You were wondering if there was a Maton in the mix?

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Ritchie

They were Ibanez and Yamaha, but that is as much I know. All the techies on here will give you the full info I'm sure. You were wondering if there was a Maton in the mix?

Hey Shirl :hi2: ok thanks , no I wasn't really expecting a Maton , I was just curious to know .

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!